FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emorters RP

2 posters

Go down

Emorters RP Empty Emorters RP

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Emorterz takes a deep breath, and begins his walk to the ring. His walk is rather erratic, seeming to lunge at times rather than walk, as if he's in a hurry. He slaps hands with a few of the ringside fans before jumping onto the apron, stepping between the ropes, and standing confidently in the center of the ring. He motions for a mic, which a technical worker promptly hands him.

He lifts the mic to his lips.

Emorterz: gotta tell you folks, I'm a bit jittery standing in this ring...in the big time...

The crowd isn't quite sure whether to cheer or laugh at this strange man.

Emorterz: My name is Emorterz. I'm looking forward to spending a fair amount of time in this great company you people pay good money to watch, and I'm ready to put my body on the line to make sure you get your money's worth.

The crowd cheers, as Emorterz is obviously trying to establish himself as a "good guy".

Emorterz: I know it's my first day here, and this is my first time on camera and in this ring, but...well folks, I want to establish myself here. I want to leave my mark. That's why, right here, right now, I'm challenging (who ever).

Emorterz tosses the mic to the side and leans on the ropes on the far side of the ring, preparing for the fight he's brought upon himself.

Last edited by Emorter on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need of colours)

Back to top Go down

Emorters RP Empty Re: Emorters RP

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 am

Nice RP king The only thing you need to do, is make the RP A little longer.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 am

it's great n not really longer since it is a intro. rp.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  N4TE RY4N Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 am

thats a good rp to have as ur first. good job
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down