FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered

Go down

Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered Empty Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered

Post  BogusClay Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Pieman and kaisered are talking.

Pieman: Hey kaisered, I see you're having trouble with Bogus Clay. I have an idea. How about I help you get rid of him, and you help me destroy Zeroknight?

kaisered: Oh well do as you like, but make sure you do not see his face. Last time I did I almost threw up! So Zeroknight is your opponent right? I guess i'll make him look at a mirror from a way closer view so he can see that he cannot wrestle looking that bad.

Pieman and kaisered shake hands and walk away.

Zeroknight slips from behind some boxes and thoughtfully walks towards Bogus Clay's room.

<<insert match, rp, or show segment here>>

Bogus Clay has just stepped out of his room when Zeroknight comes up.

Zeroknight: Guess what, Mr. Clay?

Zeroknight relates the conversation between Pieman and kaisered.

Bogus Clay removes his mask and sizes up Zeroknight.

Bogus Clay: How about we take them out before they can get us? You get kaisered and I'll get Pieman.

Bogus Clay puts on his mask again and the two wrestlers separate.

<<insert match, rp, or show segment here>>

Pieman is walking down a passage backstage when Bogus Clay suddenly steps out from the darkness and hits him with a LEGENDARY lead pipe shot!

Pieman falls and is knocked out cold!

~~~

Kaisered is in his room, talking on the telephone. Suddenly the lights in his room go out. He quickly makes his way to the doorway, but when halfway there, he is hit from behind by a LEGENDARY barbed wire bat shot!

Kaisered falls and is knocked out cold!

<<break>>

Announcer: The following match is scheduled for One Fall! First, kaisered!

The audience waits but nothing happens

Announcer: kaisered, please make your way to the ring!

Bogus Clay's theme music starts playing and he swaggers out of the entrance with a mic in hand. The crowd cheers wildly as he removes his mask, then there is silence as they stare at his distorted face.

Bogus Clay: kaisered won't be here tonight, neither will Pieman be able to fight Zeroknight.

Zeroknight walks out too, much to the audience's surpise.

Bogus Clay chuckles evilly and goes on.

The screen shows Pieman and kaisered on stretchers being loaded into an ambulance.

Bogus Clay turns and is about to go backstage again when Tom Scott walks out with a mic in his hand.

Tom Scott: Bogus Clay and Zeroknight, your behavior has been unacceptable. Because of this, both of you will have to find new opponents for your matches tonight. And if one of you interferes in the other one's matches, BOTH of you will be suspended.

All three walk backstage amid silence.

Last edited by BogusClay on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

BogusClay

Back to top Go down

Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered Empty Re: Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

kaisered: Hmmm. That sounds pretty good. When I'm about to start my match with him tonight, try to hit him with a chair or something eh? I'll help with Zeroknight too, shouldn't be a problem.

Sounds good but not exactly like my character:

this sounds more like me

Kaisered: Oh well do as you like, but make sure you do not see his face. Last time I did I almost threw up! So Zeroknight is your opponent right? I guess i'll make him look at a mirror from a way closer view so he can see that he cannot wrestle looking that bad.

Back to top Go down

Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered Empty Re: Zeroknight/Bogus Clay vs Pieman/kaisered

Post  BogusClay Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Edited Wink I hope you don't mind getting killed. Pieman is a pretty good wrestler so you and pieman vs me and zero should end with you winning Razz

BogusClay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down