FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart's Last Stand: Part 2

Go down

Hart's Last Stand: Part 2 Empty Hart's Last Stand: Part 2

Post  Megan Nicole Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 am

*Alex Hart is found in the catering area, sitting on a bench, drinking a coffee.*

Alex Hart: My sisters don't let me drink coffee. I say that i'm too old to get bossed around by them, but who cares.

*At that moment, Reaper23 walks to the catering area. He spots Alex sitting there, and has a curious look on his face.*

Reaper23: Alex Hart? Aren't you the one that travels around the world wrestling in Indy matches?

*Alex puts his coffee down, sighs then looks up at Reaper.*

Alex Hart: Sorry, don't you have some kids to scare? Go back to Canada.

*Reaper takes a doughnut, then walks back the way he came. Coming from the opposite direction comes Michael Lee, followed by a camera crew. Alex hides his coffee cup behind the machine, knowing that his sisters will watch if he gets an interview. When Michael comes over, he sighs, then starts talking.*

Michael Lee: Well Alex. I guess it's your lucky day, because you get an interview with me. They need something to distract your face anyways.

*Alex stands, and prepares for the interview, expecting anything to happen.*

Cameraman: Were rolling in 3..2..1..

Michael Lee: Hello adoring fans, I am here with Alex Hart, the number 1 Michael Lee fan.

Alex Hart: Yeah, in your dreams.

Michael Lee: Sigh, So Alex how do you feel about the tournament fast approaching. You are the second match V.S. Big Murph.

*Alex holds his head down and nods.*

Alex Hart: Okay A) How do you know this? You don't pay attention. And B) I don't I feel like winning. Or in Charlie Sheen's words "Bi-winning"

*Alex puts his hand to the camera as he walks off, leaving Michael and the cameraman alone in the catering area.*
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down