FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Show Feud rps (Att Reaper, Bensterio and the Harts)

2 posters

Go down

Major Show Feud rps (Att Reaper, Bensterio and the Harts) Empty Major Show Feud rps (Att Reaper, Bensterio and the Harts)

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey, if you haven't read the show yet, take a look now. Rps weren't all put in (especially the one before the match), and the others were placed differently. **** happens, so lets work out what to do with it.

I think we can use that rp with a bit of amendment in the major show (with the introduction of stephanie perhaps, and probably no match to lead in to). The end of the feud rps left us with me 'having a better idea', so we can make it work.

To make sure that rps are placed correctly, i'd say any rps for the feud should be in their own thread, but we could keep discussion on them in one thread (this thread?), so the same mistakes don't occur again.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Major Show Feud rps (Att Reaper, Bensterio and the Harts) Empty Re: Major Show Feud rps (Att Reaper, Bensterio and the Harts)

Post  Reaper Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Back stage

Reaper walking around looking all over hold a lead pipe in one hand a small chain in the other .

Micheal : Reaper what the hell ,you look like your ready to mess someone up ?

Reaper23: Micheal if you haven't notice there a war coming now i didn't ask for this but I’m sure the hell not about to back down . The Harts wanted to colour me blue take cheap shots jump me well now the fun and games are over.

Micheal : Man I've never seen you like this before .

Reaper23: Micheal the Harts need to be dealt with and i have a plan .

Micheal : whats is it ?

Reaper23: you'll find out when the rest of the world knows, Where Stephanie Hart ?

Micheal : She in her locker room around the corner .

Reaper pushes Micheal out of his way and walk around the corner.

Micheal : god for give what that monster is setting out to do .

Camera follows Reaper in to Stephaine locker room

Stephaine Hart : Reaper what you doing with that lead pipe and chain?

Reaper23: girl you walked right into the middle of a war last week and I have a offer for you .

Stephanie Hart listen to Reaper offer.

Reaper turn walks out of the locker room ,Stephaine turn and looks at the camera

Stephaine Hart: Cameraman get a good close up of me cause i don't wanted the fan and my siblings to miss a word .

Camera moves around focus in on Stephaine till its just right Stephaine looks in the camera

Stephaine Hart : People Stephaine is here to stay and Krys ,Brit and Alex little sister has growing up and is here in FFI and I now have Hell on my side.

Rough drafted but think it works

Reaper

Back to top Go down