FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sledge's Intro

Go down

Sledge's Intro Empty Sledge's Intro

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 pm

[Backstage segment]

*A video plays on the titantron of Sledge beating up and slamming people in a wrestling ring. After a few unique moves are shown it changes to Sledge backstage sitting on a table talking to himself. He seems to have anger yet sorrow in his voice. Once the camera focuses, you can heard his words clearly*

Sledge: Hahaha, ok...ok...., hahaha, ok Sledge, it's ok, you can fight soon Sledge, hahaha, this is wrestling after all, hahaha, you can crush everyone, EVERYONE, hahahahaha, ohoho, I am gonna crush everyone, yes, I will, no-one stands in Sledge's way, nooo, no-one dumb enough, hahaha, I will destroy, I will dominate, yes, uh-huh, people say stuff about Sledge, yes, but they all wrong, hahaha, they say Sledge is psycho, nooo, hahaha, they say Sledge is insane, noo, I am good, I am ok haha, it's all ok, ahhh, ok, Full Force Impact, yes, I'm the destroyer, hahaha...

*The cameraman drops something and you can hear a small thud. Sledge immediately raises his head and looks directly at the cameraman and charges straight at him*

Sledge: GGGGRAAHHGGHHHH!!!!!

*The camera falls back and shows a smashed screen and Sledge breathing heavily, walking away out the door.*

Sorry there is no colour, font and things, the buttons weren't working for me :/
Wish it could be longer, but it would be better with commentary to lengthen it Smile
Thank You Very Happy

Last edited by Sledge on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sledge's Intro Empty Re: Sledge's Intro

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 pm

I like it. Its an alright RP because you need to fix your grammar. Overall, I liked it. BTW, You should always re-check your work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

The grammar is meant to be like that lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down