FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show

2 posters

Go down

MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show Empty MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm

[] ON SHOW INTRODUCTION []
As the crowd cheers for all the strong looking, brave and fearless wrestlers there is still one more a person they don't know...

Sens3 comes out of the backstage. His eyes and little smile in his face looks so confident as if he thought to be the best wrestler in whole federation. As Sens3 comes closer to center of everyones eyesight- tension rises. He stays behind all the other wrestlers. While they wave to their fans as they cheer louder and louder, he is only standing there. He apears to have completely no stress, just chilling and waiting for his turn to speak, fight and win whatever it takes...

[] INTERVIEW []

Keri Richardson makes her way to proud standing Sens3.

Keri Richardson: Hello. How does it feel to be here for the first time? I've heard this is a whole new experience for you!

Sens3: Well it's exciting and i'm really surprised. I didn't think there would ever be so much people. And the atmosphere- it's awesome!

Keri Richardson: So how do you think this show will be?

Sens3: I'm not sure. I've came here to see how it will look like. These wrestlers deserve to be here, but it's hard for me to predict anything. Actually, I don't care. All I can think of now is how to prepare for my first match...

Keri Richardson: Do you fell like in a good shape or not that good to battle today? Do you feel like winning the match?

Sens3: Why would I think about that? The only thing I know is this match will be very difficult, but I respect all my opponents unless this stays only sport... About winning.. We'll see soon!

Keri Richardson: Alright, Good luck! Thanks for good interview!

Sens3: You welcome!

[]BEFORE MATCH[]

Sens3 goes to the ring slowly, but confident. It seems like fans are stunned by this moment. Blue strobe lights everywhere, sound effects and pyros flaming all around the ring.

Sens3 steps up in the ring and asks for few words.
Sens3: I know I am here to show you good fight and i'm not going to play some ordinary moves that every wrestler can do.
I will show you my best I can. As for my tonights show opponent- I wish you good luck, because you will need it!

Crowd cheers! It seems like they can't wait for the match!

Last edited by DjSens3 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show Empty Re: MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show

Post  N4TE RY4N Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 pm

dont forget that this is the first season so none of the wrestlers will be well known. also u should make it a little longer and the word positions it spelled with 2 s's not 3.
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down

MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show Empty Re: MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

nate, its a great rp. he is new at it. lol. but it's considering every1's else intro. is short 2
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 pm

my introduction is made like im the last one coming... i hope it's ok...

Back to top Go down

MY INTRO, INTERVIEW, BEFORE MATCH RP's for 2nd SI show Empty Your RP Couloured

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:23 pm

As the crowd cheers for all the strong looking, brave and fearless wrestlers there is still one more a person they don't know...

Sens3 comes out of the backstage. His eyes and little smile in his face looks so confident as if he thought to be the best wrestler in whole federation. As Sens3 comes closer to center of everyones eyesight- tension rises. He stays behind all the other wrestlers. While they wave to their fans as they cheer louder and louder, he is only standing there. He apears to have completely no stress, just chilling and waiting for his turn to speak, fight and win whatever it takes...

[] INTERVIEW []

Keri Richardson makes her way to proud standing Sens3.

Keri Richardson: Hello. How does it feel to be here for the first time? I've heard this is a whole new experience for you!

Sens3: Well it's exciting and i'm really surprised. I didn't think there would ever be so much people. And the atmosphere- it's awesome!

Keri Richardson: So how do you think this show will be?

Sens3: I'm not sure. I've came here to see how it will look like. These wrestlers deserve to be here, but it's hard for me to predict anything. Actually, I don't care. All I can think of now is how to prepare for my first match...

Keri Richardson: Do you fell like in a good shape or not that good to battle today? Do you feel like winning the match?

Sens3: Why would I think about that? The only thing I know is this match will be very difficult, but I respect all my opponents unless this stays only sport... About winning.. We'll see soon!

Keri Richardson: Alright, Good luck! Thanks for the good interview!

Sens3: Your welcome!

[]BEFORE MATCH[]

Sens3 goes to the ring slowly, but confident. It seems like fans are stunned by this moment. Blue strobe lights everywhere, sound effects and pyros flaming all around the ring.

Sens3 steps up in the ring and says for few words.

Sens3: I know I am here to show you good fight and i'm not going to play some ordinary moves that every wrestler can do. I will show you my best I can. As for my tonights show opponent- I wish you good luck, because you will need it!

Crowd cheers very loudly. It seems like they can't wait for the match

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

thanks... i didnt knew how to do it when i wrote it:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down