FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hometown Pep Talk

Go down

Hometown Pep Talk Empty Hometown Pep Talk

Post  Big Murph Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 pm

[Locker Room segment]

[color=orange]The camera pans the locker room area to show Big Murph listening to his iPod and revisiting his match in his mind with Alex Hart.[/color]

[color=green]Man, I got my butt handed to me by Hartin that title tourney match. He was just better than me; plain & simple. I just gotta train harder and get better. It was only my first match. And, if you analyze it, it, I learned alot from it...[/color]

[color=orange]Suddenly, his cell phone blares with the ringtone "Thru The Wire" by Kanye West and he looks at the screen and smiles before answering. Before he says a word the voice on the other end sppeaks...[/color]

[color=red]Person[/color]: My Ace Boom Koom, what up, Big Murph? Seen yo match on tv and decided to give you a call. How do you feel?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: TBBD, homey, how you doing? I heard you were tearing up things yourself. As far as my match, I could of done better. The guy was just better than me, it's no biggie; you win some and you lose some and tonight I lost this one. I'll train harder and next time I step inside the squared circle, I'll do my thang. What's been going on back home, anything new?

[color=red]TBBD[/color]: I'm been ok, you know. And, yeah, I've been dropping people like a bad habit. Ain't nothing new in Da Lou. Same old, same old.Here's some advice, Murph: Keep yo foot on these cabrones neck, ya hear me? Don't let up for a bit. Trying incorporating some technical moves into your rep. Murph, I've seen you in the ring and you've got the skills, heart & determination to go far in this business. ok, bro, I gotta go and take care of some stuff, catch you later.

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Thanks for the talk, bro, I really needed it. (hangs up) {to himself}TBBD is right. Time to work on improving some things...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down