FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hometown villian

Go down

The hometown villian Empty The hometown villian

Post  Malphis Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm

The camera comes onto the backstage area where Michael Lee is holding a microphone.

Michael:"Ladies and gentlemen i am here to interview a superstar."

Michael gets a bit of an unsure face but continues.

Michael:This superstar is from here, He hauls from Sydney, Australia."

At the mentioning of the town the fans erupt and cheers can be heard.

Michael:"This superstar is a newly Signed superstar here in FFI, Yet to be interviewed."

Michael now gets a bit nervous.

Michael:"He made his debut on sudden impact recently, Where he made his......Intentions clear.

Michael take a quick glance for the superstar but unable to see him.

Michael:"This superstar stood out from nearly if not all of the superstars here in FFI."

Michael signals the cameramen where the superstar is.

Michael:"This superstar ummmmm, He uhhhhh, Showed us that he is capable to back up his words in the ring where he won his debut match."

Michael has one last final look around the area but can't see the superstar anywhere.

Michael:"Ehhhh, I'm sorry folks but it seems that ma...."

Before michael could say the name the lights turn off then turn back on.

As the lights come back on malphis is standing next to Miechal with his eyes wide open and enragement shown all over his face.

Miechal:"Oh here he is ladies and gentlemen."

Malphis continues to stare at Michael as if he did something to anger malphis.

Michael:"Now malphis we saw you for the first time on sudden impact care to make any remarks about that?"

Michael turns and sees Malphis staring at him as malphis grabs Michael by the throat then takes the microphone and throws michael onto the ground, The camera shows michael running out of the area.

Malphis:"Never try to introduce me michael or next time you will be conducting your interviews from the emergancy room."

Malphis moves back into the middle of the shot.

Malphis:"If there is anyone i am willing not to torture for my own amusement it would being the great aussies."

The fans are not sure if they should cheer or boo.

Malphis:"Yet you people don't like me for some reason, I am your homeotown villian yet you don't respect me. You people follow your fan favourites."

The hometown crowd of malphis boos him.

Malphis:"You people do not concern me, I don't want to make friends unless those friends want to be training dummies."

The fans boos get louder at malphis.

Malphis:"And last week i made a nice little surprise for FFI, You see i showed them what this federation is going to become, I told the world what i was going to do then i interrupted another superstar who was telling all you people what he was going to do, He said he was much more improved because he saw the light, And that nobody was going to beat him. That man is muroc."

The reaction from the fans changes for a short second from the mentioning of muroc.

Malphis:"I told muroc that he should not want to see the light but see the darkness, That is his downside and i backed my words up when i tortured him repeatedly each time he hit me until i got bored and hit my perfected move the injection. I hope this shows muroc that he has to become more like me to win matches."

The cheers now turn back into boos.

Malphis:"And i hope that this shows to all you fans and the superstars in the back that i am for real.I am the real deal i am here for nothing but to take over and break a few bones on the way.The next man that is going to find out exactly what i am about is tonight, I am going to hurt someone else in the back right here tonight."

The cameramen look a little nervous hoping it isnt them.

Malphis:"I will reveil who that man is later tonight, I am prepared to go out of my way to hurt this man and make him lose his job right here tonight if i do not get my way.

The camera zooms in on Malphis's intimidating face.

Malphis:"You will all now when i find this man, This man has something i want and i will go to extremes to get what i want even if it will cost me my job.Nobody knows who i am talking which is why no one will be able to help him once i get my hands on him."

Malphis begins to walk away but then comes back to the camera.

Malphis:"I already have it all planned out and there will be no escape until i am satisfied about what i want."

Smoke is rising above malphis but some last words are heard.

Malphis:"You had all be ready because the rising of darkness is coming, It is starting."

With the last words the lights turn off and as they comes back on malphis is gone.
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down