FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nate chase rp 4

Go down

nate chase rp 4 Empty nate chase rp 4

Post  N4TE RY4N Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Nate Ryan's theme song and video begin to play as he slowly walks to the ring looking depressed. He enters the ring and picks up a mic from the ring.

The Crowd boo's so loud the comentators can barely be heard.

Chris Kayoz: This guy is just sick. What he did to Chase Anime last friday...

Don Jackson: What he did to chase! How about what he did to Chase's car.

Chris Kayoz: I cant believe you Don, sometimes i think ur just as sick as him.

Don Jackson: No No No. I can make sick jokes but i could never kill someone.

Chris Kayoz: KILL!? What do you mean kill?

Don Jackson: What you did'nt hear? Chases Car got moved after the show but when i got here there was a hurst backed up to the dmpster that chase was in and there was about four or five guys getting his body out.

Chris Kayoz: Please, Please tell me your just joking.

Don Jackson: Sorry Chris but not this time.

The Crowd finally startsto quieten down enough for Nate Ryan to say something.

Nate Ryan: Last Saturday...My anger got the best of me, and i think i went a little too far to show what i am capable of.

The Crowd begins throwing things into the ring and chating "Nate's a Killer, Nate's a Killer."

Nate Ryan: Roll the clip.

The titontron turns on and shows the clip of what happened on final impact were Nate rammed Chase's car into the dumpster and left Chase for dead with a smile on his face.

Nate Ryan: That is why i have decided to give Chase this very... and i mean very...very little respect he deserves.

The Crowd goes nuts after the insult to Chase but is quickly silented when the lights dim and a spotlingt shows up at the entrence.

Some dark demented music begins playing as a hurst backs up through the entrence. Four men dressed in all black walk around to the back of the hurst and open the back door. They slide a casket out of the back and begin to weel it down to ringside.

The Crowd is still silent in shock.

Nate Ryan: Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you, whats left of Chase Anime.

Chris Kayoz: Oh my goodness you were right Don.

The Crowd has mixed reactions, while some yell bad things at Nate others cry and yet still others are silent.

Nate Ryan: Well, i guess with as bad of a stinch that he had, it was coming sooner or later.

Nate stands in the ring with his back to the casket and continues to bash Chase Anime. The Crow begins to gasp and scream and the casket slowly opens by itself, completely unbenounced to Nate who just continues on talking. Then Chase rises from the casket and steps between the ropes right behind Nate.

Chris Kayoz: I dont believe it! He's alive!

Don Jackson: I dont know why but i'm eaven happy to see this.

Chase Anime taps Nate on the shoulder and Nate quickly spins around. Nate's eyes grow large and he falls backwards in fright. Chase attacks Nate and begins beating him left and right before Nate somehow manages to get out of the ring and run as fast as he can up the entrence ranp and out of the arena, followed closely by a very angered Chase Anime.
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down