FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nate chase rp 6

Go down

nate chase rp 6 Empty nate chase rp 6

Post  N4TE RY4N Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

The titontron comes on and it shows six very large, very powerful looking bodygaurds with masks struting down the hallway with none other that Nate Ryan right in the middle of them.

Imediatly the crowd begins to boo at the sight of Nate Ryan.

Nate Ryan and his bodygaurds continue down the hallway and then the titantron turns off just in time for Nate and his Bodygaurds to walk out on stage.

One of Nate's bodygaurds picks up a mic and hands it to nate.

Nate Ryan: Last week, Chase thought he could simply threaten me into leaving FFI. Humph. As you can see i would'nt care if he came out here and tried something because now, i've got back-up. So why don't you chase? Come on out here and do something. Haha. Thats what i thought.

Just then Chase's theme music comes on and Nate turns to look at the entrence. One of the bodygaurds in the back slowly reaches up and pulls his mask off his head.

Chris Kayoz: It's Chase! He was the bodygaurd!

Chase begins laying waste to all of the bodygaurds until they are all face down on the ground and only Nate and Chase remain standing at the top of the entrence ramp. Nate immedeatly turns and books it out of the arena but this time chase stays were his. Chase picks up the mic Nate dropped.

Chase Anime: I gave you the oppertunity to leave, and you said no. Now you will face the consequences.

Chase drops the mic and walks off throught the entrence as the crowd goes nuts.
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down