FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reaper segment 1

2 posters

Go down

reaper segment 1 Empty reaper segment 1

Post  Reaper Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Segment 1

Before the show opens up Erik Dansford is seen pasting back and forth , Michael Lee is seen coming towards him.

Michael Lee: I was trained for this moment! What's up boss?

Erik Dansford: What up's? What up's? Your job is about to be up! Do you realize the show is about to start and we lost or merchandise right off our own truck .

Michael Lee: Sigh, what's so important that was on that truck?

Erik Dansford: They took it all. Worse, all the Harts new gear was in that truck. There going to kill us.

[b]While Erik and Michel walk away, a U-Haul truck pulls up in front of the area inside is Reaper the fan notice him and started rushing the truck .

Reaper23: OK ok one at a time here this is hot hot screaming hot merchandise here, now we have everything from your Trey Johnson beat my butt ,your Daitezen broad sword and your fear the Reaper evermore gear for the costed of 20 bucks a pop and just cause I know your out there yes you know who you are we have the Hart family collection gear and what I mean by collection i mean i'm selling this stuff for 75% off yes

Rebecca Great: Reaper, what in the world or you doing with this truck and all this stuff did you pay for all this ?

Reaper23: Well kinda you know working out the details but don't you sweat it, here your free Fear the Reaper tank top and shorts.

Rebecca Great: Well thank you but please, Please! No more stunts okay?

Reaper23: No more stunts swear on Micheal's single hair piece.

Rebecca walks away with her tank top and short heads in to area

The fans started firing money fist over fist towards Reaper till almost everything gone off the truck and even the clothes off his back ,stands up half naked just in his boxer. Reaper hears a soft voice ask..

Voice : Would you have anymore of those fear the Reaper tank tops?

Reaper23 turn to see this young girl holding out 20 bucks jumps down from the truck with tank top in hand .

Reaper23 : well yea i have this one left but for a girl like you here have it.

Voice: aww thank you by the way where are the change rooms?

Reaper23: change rooms you a wrestler here hot dam,you do look like someone I know .

Voice : Like my brother and sisters?

Reaper ponders for a minute.

Reaper23: Brother and sisters?

Voice: Yea Alex,Brittany and Krystal .

Reaper23: Oh your oh man dam well you know how to really make them happy to see you put on the tank top before you meet them they'll go crazy , by the way what your name.

Stephanie Hart: Stephanie Hart ,but if you think this will get my family to go crazy for my first appearance on Final Impact , that's my plan .

Stephanie Hart climbs in to the back of the truck Reaper stands guard so no one see looks at the camera man

Reaper23: Come on man, the girl changing! Woops! My bad we have flesh, ok ok keep a straight face.

Stephanie Hart: Ok, so how do i look ?

Stephanie come back out in a Fear the Reaper tank top and Daitezen short shorts and spins around .

Reaper23: I think your going to shock your family they'll be speechless , the camera man will show you to the dressing room .

Stephanie Hart: That's what I was hoping for, and thanks Reaper.

Reaper23 : anytime, anything for a Hart.

Camera then fades out

Last edited by Krystal Hart on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Reaper

Back to top Go down

reaper segment 1 Empty Re: reaper segment 1

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:41 am

Segment 1

Before the show opens up Erik Dansford is seen pacing back and forth, Michael Lee is seen coming towards him.

Erik Dansford: What's up? What's up? Your job is about to be up! Do you realize the show is about to start and we've lost our merchandise, right off our own truck.

Erik Dansford: They took it all. Worse, all the Hart's new gear was in that truck. They're going to kill us.

While Erik and Michael walk away, a U-Haul truck pulls up in front of the arena. Inside is Reaper, the fan notice him and started rushing the truck .

Reaper23: Ok ok, one at a time, this is hot hot screaming hot merchandise right here! Now we have everything from your Trey Johnson beat my butt, your Daitezen broad sword, and your Fear the Reaper ever more gear for the cost of 20 bucks a pop. And just because I know you're out there, yes you know who you are, we have the Hart family collection gear, and what I mean by collection, I mean i'm selling this stuff for 75% off!

Rebecca Great: Reaper, what in the world are you doing with this truck and all this stuff, did you pay for all this?

Reaper23: Well kinda, you know, working out the details, but don't you sweat it! Here's your free Fear the Reaper tank top and shorts.

Rebecca Great: Well thank you but please, please! No more stunts okay?

Reaper23: No more stunts, I swear on Michael's single hair piece.

Rebecca walks away with her tank top and short, and heads in to the arena.

The fans started firing money hand over fist towards Reaper, till almost everything is gone off the truck, and even the clothes off his back, until Reaper is standing half naked, just in his boxer. Reaper hears a soft voice ask.

Voice: Would you have anymore of those Fear the Reaper tank tops?

Reaper23 turns to see this young girl holding out 20 bucks, jumps down from the truck with tank top in hand.

Reaper23: Well yea I have this one left, but for a girl like you here have it.

Voice: Aww thank you, by the way, where are the change rooms?

Reaper23: Change rooms, you're a wrestler here? Hot damn! You do look like someone I know.

Voice: Like my brother and sisters?

Reaper ponders for a minute.

Reaper23: Brother and sisters?

Voice: Yea Alex, Brittany and Krystal.

Reaper23: Oh you're, oh man damn, well you know how to really make them happy, to see you put on the tank top before you meet them. They'll go crazy! By the way, what's your name?

Stephanie Hart: Stephanie Hart, I hope you're right that this will get my family to go crazy for my first appearance on Final Impact, that's my plan.

Stephanie Hart climbs in to the back of the truck. Reaper stands guard so no one see, looks at the camera man.

Reaper23: Come on man, the girl's changing! Woops! My bad, we have flesh, ok ok keep a straight face!

Stephanie Hart: Ok, so how do i look?

Stephanie come back out in a Fear the Reaper tank top and Daitezen short shorts and spins around.

Reaper23: I think you're going to shock your family, they'll be speechless! The camera man will show you to the dressing room.

Reaper23: Anytime, anything for a Hart.

Camera then fades out.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 am

Spag and slight text clean-up (tried not to mess with the writing style though).

Interesting RP, though might need minor alterations depending on how Stephanie is being brought in on the current show.

And... Daitezen short shorts? Seriously? Razz Wink
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh, and you'll have to change the sword bit for something else, as that rp didn't happen yet...
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:35 am

Segment 1

Before the show opens up Erik Dansford is seen pacing back and forth, Michael Lee is seen coming towards him.

Erik Dansford: What's up? What's up? Your job is about to be up! Do you realize the show is about to start and we've lost our merchandise, right off our own truck.

Erik Dansford: They took it all. Worse, all the Hart's new gear was in that truck. They're going to kill us.

While Erik and Michael walk away, a U-Haul truck pulls up in front of the arena. Inside is Reaper, the fan notice him and started rushing the truck .

Reaper23: Ok ok, one at a time, this is hot hot screaming hot merchandise right here! Now we have everything from your Trey Johnson beat my butt, your Daitezen headscarves and shades, and your Fear the Reaper ever more gear for the cost of 20 bucks a pop. And just because I know you're out there, yes you know who you are, we have the Hart family collection gear, and what I mean by collection, I mean i'm selling this stuff for 75% off!

Rebecca Great: Reaper, what in the world are you doing with this truck and all this stuff, did you pay for all this?

Reaper23: Well kinda, you know, working out the details, but don't you sweat it! Here's your free Fear the Reaper tank top and shorts.

Rebecca Great: Well thank you but please, please! No more stunts okay?

Reaper23: No more stunts, I swear on Michael's single hair piece.

Rebecca walks away with her tank top and short, and heads in to the arena.

The fans started firing money hand over fist towards Reaper, till almost everything is gone off the truck, and even the clothes off his back, until Reaper is standing half naked, just in his boxer. Reaper hears a soft voice ask.

Voice: Would you have anymore of those Fear the Reaper tank tops?

Reaper23 turns to see this young girl holding out 20 bucks, jumps down from the truck with tank top in hand.

Reaper23: Hey... Stephanie isn't it? Anything for a girl like you.

Stephanie Hart: Aww thank you.

Reaper23: No worries, and don't worry about the 20 bucks. The look on the rest of the Harts faces when they see you in that will be priceless!

Stephanie Hart: I hope you're right that this will get my family to go crazy for my first match on Final Impact. That's my plan anyway.

Stephanie Hart climbs in to the back of the truck. Reaper stands guard so no one see, looks at the camera man.

Reaper23: Come on man, the girl's changing! Woops! My bad, we have flesh, ok, ok keep a straight face!

Stephanie Hart: Ok, so how do I look?

Stephanie come back out in a Fear the Reaper tank top and Daitezen short shorts and spins around.

Reaper23: I think you're going to shock your family, they'll be speechless!

Reaper23: Anytime, anything for a Hart.

Camera then fades out.

--------

Just a quick rewrite, took a few lines out, and edited it a little so it makes sense...
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down