FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Office Segment

Go down

Gm Office Segment  Empty Gm Office Segment

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm

The camera Pans in on Carnea walking towards the GM Office then Carnea stops at the door then takes a deep breath then kicks in the door.

Carnea: Rebecca, Erik did not hire me because he liked what he saw in me, he hired me because I'm a total package, I'm the reason your company is going to stop from drowning!

-Rebecca interrupts-

Rebecca Great: Now you listen here carnea, and you listen good, just because Erik hired you, does not mean you get all the privileges you thought you'd get because you're the decorated athlete you claim to be!

-I Interrupt-

Carnea: Claim? I never claimed to be decorated, I AM decorated!

Rebecca Great: Just because you won some titles in your previous wrestling promotion, does not make you a god! You start from scratch here, just like every other new wrestler.

Carnea: You're making a grave mistake Rebecca! It's a shame you don't see what Erik sees, but then again, you ARE a woman!

Rebecca Great: That's it! You wanted trouble, you wanted a match? You got it! Tonight, you're going to face Daitezen in a No DQ match, then see how much of a big mouth you'll have then! Now get out of my office!

Back to top Go down