FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc back in the arena

Go down

Muroc back in the arena Empty Muroc back in the arena

Post  Muroc Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Through difficuties to defeat by diablo starts playing and Muroc comes to arena

Muroc: Im baaaaack

Crowd starts booing

Muroc: And im not alone i have my girlfrind with me

Keri Richardson: Darling should we went down in to the business?

Muroc: You are right

Muroc and Keri enter the ring

Muroc: You see i beated the crap out of Showtime and they have taken him out of the arena

Keri Richadson: We know that he had Mini van today here so way thought that we should steal it and destroy it so he would have harder to get back home

Muroc: Of course we had little fun at backseat but that is not important. We came here to show you this photo what we did Showtimes car after he left hes home to the air port yesterday

There is photo of Showtimes Mustang completely destroyed and hes garage is complety messed up too

Keri Richardson: hahahahahahahahahahaaa.

Muroc: Thats right Showtime we know where you live and we know every move you make i can almost hear your thoughts but now to the real business

Keri Richardson: You see..

Muroc interrups keri

Muroc: Dont you talk when im supposed to say something

Crowd boos

Muroc: You see Propaly all of you have heard the news that so called Legend killer trey johnston has been suspended. And thats why he wasent here tonight competing at the main event. And what that fucking stupid gm does? Makes main event between
Tom Scott & Stonecold Stunner Steve Austin seriously what have those guys done to the organization? Can you please tell these stupid fat americans what have they done.

Keri Richardson: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

Muroc: You see that in this short time that i have been in FFI i have pulled milions of people in front of television to watch me and here is the thanks. You dont even scedule me in the Final Impact when i should be in Main event.

Crowd starts chanting shut the hell up

Keri Richardson: SHUT UP!!! SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!!!

Crowd chanting continues

Muroc: SHIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP IF YOU WANNA HAVE THOSE SILLY MOUTHS OF YOURS WORKING TOMORROW!!!!

Crowd goes completely silent for a moment

Muroc: As i was saying

Chant continues

Muroc: Im out of here. Keri come

Muroc and keri leaves the arena
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down