FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Muroc going after for?

Go down

Who is Muroc going after for? Empty Who is Muroc going after for?

Post  Muroc Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:51 pm

(Backstage Segment)

Muroc is walking on the backstage calmly but suddendly Keri Richardson appers with microfone and camera man

Keri Richardson: Muroc can i have a word with you even so that you had an exhausting match tonight?

Muroc: Sure i have nothing better to do right now

Keri Richardson: Great. So you and Malphis formed a tag team. Why you suddendly wanted to have a partner becose when you came in to Full Force Impact you sayd that you don't need help from anyone.

Muroc: Well first of all i dont need help from anyone. I just had a word with Malphis and we found out that we have couple common goal which we can work on together.

Keri Richardson: Do you have any hard feelings for Malphis becose he was the one that started your losing streak last season and when the season was over you didin't have even one win under your belt.

Muroc: Yes and no.

Keri Richardson: Could you specify that a little bit

Muroc: First of all it was Daitezen who started this losing streak for me and i am going to get my revenge on him. Malphis was the one that crushed me emotionally and im thankfull for that becose now i have learned how to use my skills with 100% potential but he was the one that made me lose again and lose is always a lose. If i ever get a chance to face him in the ring again one on one he will found out that The King of Darkness is not a guy to mess with. Anymore stupid questions?

Keri Richardson: The fact is that you and Malphis have never teamed together so do you think that your team work will click automatic.

Muroc: No and it don't have to becose we are single competitors who will battle together and afterward we will stand in top of the mountain.

Keri Richardson: You talked that you will become champions. So are you going for single or tag team gold?

Muroc: I would prefer both but if i would have to chose only other one i would go for singles tittle.

Keri Richardson: Do you think that our General Manager will see you as possible contender now that you have started tag team action and you didin't win even once last season and you lost that Money in the Bank match which would have given you championship match anytime you wanted?

Muroc: Hey im the greatest talent this organization has to offer so why not. And now that i have a partner with me i have this little feeling that you will be seeing me in sudden impact and final impact becose i know that everybody wants to see us in action together and also see us in singles action. So if that is going to happend i will get lot of victories under my belt.

Keri Richardson: If you will be looked as possible contender which champions belt you are going after for?

Muroc: Let's see Big Murph the Rising star champion he just ain't even worthy of being in the same ring with me. Showtime Jernigan the Impact Champion i think that i have battled enought with him so i think that we don't need to face each other again even so i would like to puch he's theets down in to he's throat but now is not the right time for that. Lockdown championship has been vacated so i really don't know what they are going to do with that situation but if they are going to make tittle tournament or battle royal im gonna be there. Now the Fallen champion Daitezen i still feel that it was a fluke win that he got over me in that fallen tittle tournament semi finals and so far i have been the only one who have had enought talent to go face to face with him like a man.

Keri Richardson: So you are going after Fallen tittle holder Daitezen if you are consired as possible contender.

Muroc: DAITEZEN WATCH YOUR BACK IM COMING AFTER YOU!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!

Keri Richardson: What would it mean for you to win Fallen Championship?

Muroc: Everything the name says it all it's the Fallen Championship. I would be the greatest thing that have ever happened to the empire of darkness. I would be the ruler of all fallen souls. And during my tittle rein i would make many souls fall. But now get the hell out of my sight.

Muroc and Keri Richardson stop the interview and Muroc goes to he's locker room and camera fades.
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down