FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Aftermath

Go down

Bloody Aftermath Empty Bloody Aftermath

Post  Daitezen Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Alex and Krystal Hart come running to the ring, weapons in hand. Daitezen tries to escape the ring, but is knocked to the ground by Muroc, who then steps out of the ring, leaving Daitezen at the mercy of the Harts. Laughing, they start attacking Daitezen, a two on one assault. Daitezen tries to fight back, but is overpowered, laying on the ground, as the Harts strike him in the face with their weapons. Daitezen clutches his face, obviously in serious trouble, as security and medical staff rush towards the stage. Blood seeps from Daitezen's hands, as he lays there, barely conscious, as the Harts, still laughing, exit the ring.

Chris Kayoz: Oh my word, Daitezen has been beaten to a bloody pulp!

Don Jackson: I've never seen so much blood Chris, though I can't say he didn't deserve it!

Chris Kayoz: How can you say about another human being Don? No-one deserves to be left in that state!

Don Jackson: Well he is being taken away on a stretcher here, we'll see if we can get a camera to follow.

The camera follows the stretcher through the backstage area, going towards the parking lot. Due to the speed they are travelling, only snippets of sound can be heard, with commentary continuing in the background.

Medical Staff:.... too much bloo......... keeps sli.... and out of cons..... ness.

Chris Kayoz: We can't make out what is being said here, sounds serious though.

Don Jackson: I think they are saying he is slipping in and out of consciousness Chris. And how could you say he doesn't deserve it after his confrontation with the Harts last week!

Chris Kayoz: The Harts started that as you know full well Don.

Medical Staff:.... the hospi..... needs a bl..... fusion.

Chris Kayoz: I hope he is going to be ok!

The stretcher reaches the parking lot, and Daitezen is put into the back of an ambulance, accompanied by the member of medical staff. Douglas Park, the FFI doctor, also climbs in the back, and is talking to the medical staff member. The camera catches up, the doors are shut, but the camera is able to look through the windows, and catch some muffled sound.

Medical Staff: I don't know how serious it is, it looks a mess.

Douglas Park: Look at the cut, it's far too deep. He must have bladed too deeply, I can't see any other reason for it.

Medical Staff: It must have been an accident, it was pretty hectic out there after the match. I was even half convinced.

Douglas Park: I don't know, I think he might have...

The ambulance pulls away at high speed, sirens blaring.

Don Jackson: I couldn't work out what they were saying there.

Chris Kayoz: Ermm, me neither Don. Lets hope he is fit for his match next week.

The camera turns and fades. On the periphery just before it fades completely, a figure in a white cloak is seen, standing in the shadows of the parking lot.

---------------------------------------

Rough work, as i'm not sure what match I will be in, and whether I will get crimson mask in the match (or whether to wait for an after match, or backstage assault etc). Would be good to get feedback on this one, as i'm not sure how well it plays out as a RP.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down