FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bloody entrance

Go down

A bloody entrance Empty A bloody entrance

Post  Daitezen Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:21 pm

The camera shows scenes from early in the day, the setting up of the show, people walking around, equipment being placed, lots of activity with the show being on tour. Sudden Impact GM Rebecca Great is seen walking around, checking on everything, making sure the show is perfect. Suddenly a scream, then shouting is heard. Rebecca starts walking briskly towards the source of the noise.

She sees members of the backstage crew standing around one of the larger equipment containers. In front of the container appears to be a lady, passed out on the ground, FFI doctor Douglas Park on his knees next to her, checking she is ok.

Rebecca Great: What happened, is she ok?

The crowd quietens, apart from muffled sounds from within the container.

Douglas Park: Rebecca, she’s fine, just got a fright, but... don’t come any closer.

Rebecca Great: Why?

Douglas Park: You don’t want to see this.

Suddenly two men appear out of the container, carrying something. On closer inspection, it appears to be Daitezen, a bloody mess, seemingly barely conscious, large cuts all over his body. He seems to be breathing, but that’s about it. Rebecca Great begins to look pale.

Rebecca Great: I mean I saw the last show, but I didn’t really think...

Rebecca seems stunned to silence.

Douglas Park: Guys, come with me, we have to take him to my office now.

Douglas exchanges glances with Rebecca, who steps forward now to assist the passed out girl, as Douglas rushes off with Daitezen, being carried quickly rather than carefully, as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down