FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper on flying

2 posters

Go down

Reaper on flying  Empty Reaper on flying

Post  Reaper Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Micheal lee: hey Reaper so ready for your match tonight .

Reaper : Micheal its another match nothing big new guy to FFI needs to prove himself ,Well lets see what the guy has is what i say .

Micheal Lee : flying punch is the man name .

Reaper: Well Micheal looks like someone already knows his name he has a fan you guys hanging out ,holding hands you two must be best buds now ,if so go talk with him.

Micheal Lee: Well no no its just my job to know all the wrestlers

Reaper :Micheal i have the Harts on my back I have Daitezen and Ben on my back and now you wanted me to what sweat the new guy ok but just for you .

Reaper sticks his arm up to fire sprinkler with lighter in hand setting it off .

Reaper : ok I'm sweating .

Camera zooms out

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Reaper on flying  Empty Re: Reaper on flying

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Michael Lee: Hey Reaper, so, ready for your match tonight?

Reaper: Michael, it's another match, nothing big. New guy to FFI needs to prove himself. Well lets see what the guy has, is what I say.

Michael Lee: Flying punch is the man's name.

Reaper: Well Michael, looks like someone already knows his name. He has a fan, you guys hanging out, holding hands, you two must be best buds now. If so go talk with him.

Michael Lee: Well no, no, it's just my job to know all the wrestlers.

Reaper: Michael, I have the Harts on my back, I have Daitezen and Ben on my back, and now you wanted me to what? Sweat the new guy? Ok, but just for you.

Reaper sticks his arm up to the fire sprinkler with a lighter in hand, setting it off.

Reaper: Ok, i'm sweating!

Camera zooms out
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down