FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Juggernaut gets interviewed

3 posters

Go down

The Juggernaut gets interviewed Empty The Juggernaut gets interviewed

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 am

The camera tunes in backstage standing in front of a locker room door with a nameplate of the Juggernaut. The beautiful Keri Richardson knocks on the door of the locker room with a microphone in her hand.

Juggernaut:" What?! Uh.. I mean, come in!"

Keri Richardson opens the door to see the massive Juggernaut sitting in a chair, bent over his desk filled with mathematical drawings and typed reports.

Keri Richardson:" Hello Mr. Juggernaut. Thank you for your time. I was hoping I could ask you a few questions."

Juggernaut: " Well, since you can see on my desk I don't have anything better to do..."

Keri Richardson:" Uh.. I will try to hold this interview quick Mr. Juggernaut.. As for my first question: Why did you damage all those cars in the parking lot last week?."

Jugernaut slowly stands up from his chair, towering over Keri Richardson, who seems to be getting a little uncomfortable.

Juggernaut: " Ah! So this is where you want to go with this! I'll tell you exactly why I did that, little girl. You know as well as I do that you have to make an impact if you want to be heard or seen in this business. What better way to destroy the cars of both GM's and ringside commentators, amongst the cars of pretty much the entire locker room!"

Keri Richardson:" Well, I do reckon the fact that you will probably be charged with assault on other peoples property?."

Juggernaut: " Hah! You have got to be kidding me! The first person that tries to press charges for this will have a different kind of damage on his or herself. And with that I am not talking about materialistic damage!."

Keri, visibly feeling very uncomfortable now, takes a small step back away from the Juggernaut.

Keri Richardson:" Well, as far as that goes. What do you think about your first match in Full Force Impact tonight? I think our General Manager is not very pleased with your actions. Seeing that he has putt you in a fight with a submission veteran like Chase Anime as your debut match."

Juggernaut: " Veteran?! By that, you probably mean OLD MAN!! I was just checking my notes and calculations and have decided that there is a probability factor of 0,0 percent that this wannabee Anime geek has anything to do with the reasons why I am here. So I suggest that he and I just go out there and have a little bit of fun. I am always in for a good old Bash Fest in my weekend!."

Keri Richardson:" Well Mr. Juggernaut. Thank you very much for your time and I..."

Juggernaut: " HALT! Who said you could leave already? I have some more things to 'discuss' with you. But since we seem to be on a family program here it is better to not have the camera involved in this. Kablooey!!!"

Juggernaut swings his arm back and lands a fisted blow on the camera cracking the lens completely. As the deep growling voice of the giant shouts "Get over here!!"and Keri Richardson screams out desperately for help, the cracked camera image fades out.

Chris Kayoz:" Oh no! Quickly get some sort of army over there! Who knows what this freak of nature will do to poor Keri!".

Don Jackson:" Oh don't be such a party pooper, Chris! Keri has not had any action for a while since she is under cotract with Full Force Impact and this Juggernaut is also just a man! Let him have some fun with her and loosen up his 'muscles' before he goes into batlle tonight! "

Last edited by Juggernaut on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Juggernaut gets interviewed Empty Re: The Juggernaut gets interviewed

Post  Couragesand Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Nice rp man.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

The Juggernaut gets interviewed Empty re

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 am

Thanks Courage! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:21 am

Very good RP, though the last line isn't strictly true (Keri has been in the middle of a feud between Muroc and Showtime as i recall, and may or may not have been involved in some 'action', can't recall the exact details). Just mentioning for the sake of continuity, otherwise very good.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 am

just put the rp after The Breakup Pt 3 jug im gonna knock you out Very Happy
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

The Juggernaut gets interviewed Empty Re:

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 am

@Showtime: Thanks for mentioning me.

@ Daitezen: I didn't know that haha! I edited the segment a little bit so it should fit better for the storyline of Keri in General lol

@ Both: Also, thanks for the compliments Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down