FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arrival of the Juggernaut

Go down

The arrival of the Juggernaut Empty The arrival of the Juggernaut

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

All the lights in the arena go out as the titantron screen starts to flicker in snow.
-
Chris Kayoz:" Oh, this is just great! Don't tell me we are going into another commercial run or something!"
-
Don Jackson:" This better not be one of those 'underdog' wrestlers trying to get the public attention or I'll issue an open strike around here!".
-
As the flicker on the screen stops, we get to see an image of a cameraview from the parking lot. There is a lot of noise in the background as the cameraman seems to be running. When the view takes a left turn a line of completely wrecked cars can be seen on both the left and the right side of the screen.
-
Chris Kayoz:" What the.."
-
Don Jackson:" Holy biscuit! What the heck happened down there?! Oh eh.. Hey Chris.. gniffle Isn't that your new car that you bought last week? There! The one laying upside down with the Mercedes star bent double?".
-
Chris Kayoz:" Huh? WHAT?! Son of a... Whoever is down there is going to pay dear money for that!"
-
As the camera takes another turn suddenly a gigantic man in an iron suit can be seen, with his arm right through the front window of yet another wrecked car.
-
Juggernaut:" Hey you! Sneak peaker! Get your behind over here right now!"
-
As the camera starts to shake a bit the colossus of a man starts walking towards the viewing screen.
-
Juggernaut:" All right! For anyone of you wondering what in earth's name has just happened here. Well.. I am what happened! After years of self punishment and living in the deepest solitude. After years of studying everything and everyone that MIGHT had anything to do with the slaughter of my family. All the directions have led me to believe that Full Force Impact has the guilty persons behind this operation under her wings! The destruction you see before you is just a simple warning, letting you all know. I am coming after you and there is no place to run or hide! Kablooey!!!"
-
Juggernaut swings his arm back and lands a fisted blow on the camera cracking the lens completely. As the deep growling voice of the giant mumbles some more incomprehensible words, the titantron screen turns back to flickering snow.
-
Don Jackson:" So, Chris. What were you going to do against the wrecking of your car again? Good luck telling that guy!".
-
Chris Kayoz:" I.I.I.. Never mind.. I'll let the legal forces of Full Force Impact solve this. What I am more concerned with is whomever this guy is going to go after and when that is clear.. Who is going to stop a tank like that?!"
-
-
-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Guys: This is my first RP for the federation so any feedback / critics would be appreciated.. Please let me know if this one will be used and when I will be fighting so I can properly follow this up Smile
-

Back to top Go down

The arrival of the Juggernaut Empty Re: The arrival of the Juggernaut

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 pm

great rp, n saturday most likely.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The arrival of the Juggernaut Empty Re:

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 pm