FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV)

3 posters

Go down

Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV) Empty Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV)

Post  Daitezen Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Erik leaves the ring, and leaves Daitezen on his own celebrating. Daitezen smiles, as he stands back in the centre of the ring, bringing the microphone up to his mouth.

Chris Kayoz: Looks like Daitezen has something to say.

Daitezen: Thank you everyone. It feels good to be the first ever title holder here in Full Force Impact!

The crowd cheers. Daitezen keeps smiling, and raises his hand for quiet.

Daitezen: Up until now, I didn’t know how I would feel at this point, holding this title. Most fight for acclaim, for titles, for the money and the glory. I am not like them... but I do appreciate why they feel that way. For me, this is personal. It’s about being as good as I can be, about defeating myself, beating my own demons.

The crowd is quiet, listening to Daitezen speak.

Daitezen: I won’t bore you with my life story...

Don Jackson: ...That’s a relief...

Daitezen: I will just say that it took me a long time, and a long road to get to this point. Now I have to work out where to go from here. How to get better.

Chris Kayoz: How to get better? But he is the champion!

Don Jackson: He’s only beaten Brittany and Alex Hart, and Muroc in the ring so far. He also lost to Carnea, so he has plenty more opponents to wrestle against yet.

Daitezen: I also want to thank all those backstage who’ve assisted me up to this point. Reaper and Bensterio, for the parts they’ve played leading to this match. I’d also like to particularly thank Douglas Park, who has done a stellar job keeping me in good physical condition, and to the people working at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, who helped in my recovery.

Daitezen quietens for a moment; his eyes begin to flash with anger, recalling the assault he suffered.

Daitezen: My recovery... all that blood. I see it still now, I feel it, the warmth of it... to be cleansed in the spring of my own life. To be... resurrected. Because I am now a new Daitezen. Or at least, I am free from the shackles that stopped me being the true Daitezen.

Daitezen turns to face Alex Hart, who is still lying in the ring, clutching his groin, now trying to roll out of the ring, seeing Daitezen’s attention finally upon him. Daitezen’s eyes flash with insanity, realising finally his quarry is in front of him, and can’t get away.

Daitezen: Now then Alex, let’s finish this. You can’t run from me this time. I won’t let you escape your fate. Time to tear you to pieces, just as I promised. You’ll regret every single thing you have done to me. You’ll regret putting me in the hospital, because this time you’ll be going there, once they’ve managed to put you back together. Humpty Harty sat on a wall. Humpty Harty got kicked in the balls. All the king’s horses and all the king’s men. Set fire to Humpty, and kicked him again!

Chris Kayoz: Daitezen has flipped, he’s absolutely mad!

Krystal Hart comes rushing down the ramp, towards the ring, with a baseball bat in hand. Daitezen sees her out of the periphery of his vision, kicks Alex in the face, then turns to face Krystal, microphone in one hand, championship belt in the other.

Daitezen: Krystal, glad you could join us. I know now you wouldn’t want Alex to have all the fun. Now now, don’t worry, I didn’t forget your part in the assault. I shall destroy you too. How do you like your flesh, roasted, flame grilled, or maybe skewered and then barbequed? Shredded in a Cajun sauce? Sounds good? Maybe we should open a recipe book!

Daitezen grins manically in Krystal’s direction, licking his lips.

Don Jackson: Daitezen has cracked, no question of it!

Daitezen throws down the microphone, as Krystal climbs into the ring. Krystal swings the baseball bat at Daitezen, who blocks it using his championship belt, then swings a punch in Krystal’s direction, which she narrowly avoids. Alex gets up, and chop blocks Daitezen, who falls to the ground.

Don Jackson: Now that’s more like it, come on Alex, come on Krystal, give that maniac what’s coming to him!

Chris Kayoz: Now you’re the one who sounds crazy Don.

Krystal swings the baseball bat again, which Daitezen rolls to avoid, kicking out at Alex, and trying to get to his feet. Reaper and Bensterio come running towards the ring, ready to fight.

Chris Kayoz: And here comes the cavalry!

Don Jackson: Three against two! That’s hardly fair!

Chris Kayoz: You weren’t saying that a moment ago when the Harts were ganging up on Daitezen.

Don Jackson: Well that was different, he’s a maniac!

Reaper and Bensterio slide into the ring, both trying to avoid Krystal, who swings the baseball bat in their direction. Alex aims an elbow drop at Daitezen, who roles away and makes it back to his feet, swinging his championship belt in Alex’s direction, who barely dodges it.

Don Jackson: This is anarchy, absolute anarchy!

Chris Kayoz: Calm down Don, you’re getting hysterical!

Daitezen dives at Krystal, while she is looking towards Reaper and Bensterio. Alex shouts to Krystal, who turns, smashing Daitezen on the skull, and knocking him back into the turnbuckle, where he slumps down, blood pouring from his head, the wound not fully healed from the last attack by the Harts. Bensterio takes the opportunity to charge Krystal, knocking the baseball bat to the ground. Reaper runs at Alex, who dodges and throws Reaper into a different turnbuckle, and starts punching him. Bensterio shoulder charges Krystal, driving her into the opposite turnbuckle, and starts choking her. Alex turns, seeing his sister being choked, and goes running at Bensterio, who dodges at the last moment, and moves to stand next to Reaper, while the Harts stand side by side opposite them. The two pairs stare at each other across the ring, ready to go at it again.

Chris Kayoz: Somebody has to stop this!

FFI security come rushing down towards the stage, but before they can reach the ring, the lights turn pitch black. Nothing can be seen in the ring, or around the arena. Spotlights focus on the entrance to the arena, where smoke appears, slowly drifting across the entranceway. A laugh is heard, echoing across the arena, and a figure in a white hooded cloak walks out into the spotlight.

Woman: Now this is fun. All this havoc, all this discord. It’s... bliss.

Don Jackson: Who is she?

Chris Kayoz: Well at least this time she is speaking! Good timing though, at least she stopped the fight.

Don Jackson: I don’t think that is why she is here Chris.

Woman: Now Daitezen, do you think you can catch me this time? I’ll be good, I will even let you finish having your fun first. All this blood is... exhilarating. I wouldn’t want to stop such a show.

Don Jackson: Well it’s clear she knows Daitezen at least, though i’m certain she’s not on the FFI roster.

Chris Kayoz: Someone turn on the lights, we can’t see what’s going on in the ring!

Woman: Though if you are too frightened to follow, I will understand. You are just a man after all.

The woman walks slowly through back out of the entrance to the arena, laughing again. The arena remains pitch black for a moment.

Spotlights then appear, illuminating only the ring.

Don Jackson and Chris Kayoz together: Oh *bleep*

Daitezen stands in the corner of the ring, blood pouring from his head, his title in one hand, the baseball bat in the other, blood running down his arm onto the surface of the bat, a sadistic expression on his face. He walks purposefully towards the Harts, who charge at him. He steps back, swings the baseball bat, the blood spraying from it, as it traces its arc through the air, and knocks Alex down with a single strike. He falls with a sickening thud to the ring apron.

Chris Kayoz: This is just inhumane!

Don Jackson: Whoever that woman was, she sure knows how to push Daitezen’s buttons!

Krystal turns, and tries to flee. Daitezen runs behind her, driving the championship belt in to the back of her head, knocking her over the top rope, and out of the ring, crashing to the ground. Bensterio and Reaper stare on in disbelief at the scene unfolding before them. Daitezen turns and steps towards them, his expression unchanged.

Don Jackson: Now look, he’s going to celebrate with his allies. How can anyone celebrate such actions?

Chris Kayoz: I’m not sure Don, I don’t know who that woman is, but here mere presence seems to bring out the most brutal in Daitezen. At least he seems to have finished with the Harts...

Daitezen steps up to Bensterio, who reaches out to shake Daitezen’s hand. Daitezen swings the baseball bat without hesitation, connecting with the side of Bensterio’s head.

Don Jackson: What does he think he’s doing!

Chris Kayoz: He’s attacking his allies! How can he do this!

Reaper runs at Daitezen, unwilling to be victim to the same fate, and punches him right in the jaw. Daitezen seems unaffected by it, smiles sadistically at Reaper, then lets loose a LEGENDARY Unnecessarily Numerous Groin Kick Finale! He steps back, and Reaper falls to his knees, clutching his groin. Daitezen roars loudly, then runs at Reaper, slamming the title belt into Reaper’s face, knocking him to the ground.

Chris Kayoz: Daitezen is leaving carnage in his wake! Four bodies litter the arena so far, and the crowd are stunned to silence.

Daitezen steps out of the ring, the FFI security who were there to break up the original confrontation looking on nervously at Daitezen. He starts running towards them, laughing demonically. They turn and run out of the entrance, Daitezen close behind them, the cameraman struggling to keep up with the chase. The crowd start to jeer loudly as Daitezen leaves the arena. The camera footage shows on the titan tron, showing the scene backstage. Back stage staff running from Daitezen, who walks slowly and purposefully now, a crimson mask of blood covering his face, the championship belt caked with blood, and more dripping from the baseball bat, leaving a trail of blood in his wake. The woman in white is seen at the edge of the camera’s view, walking round a corner, an innocent laugh coming from her, as she sees Daitezen.

Daitezen: LILITH! Stop running from me!

Lilith: Come now Daitezen, you really want me this badly?

Lilith laughs again, as Daitezen shouts louder.

Daitezen: I want to hurt you! I WANT TO HURT YOU!

Daitezen is jumped from behind by FFI security, bringing him to the ground, trying to hold him down. Daitezen shouts angrily, and stands, throwing off the security personnel.

Daitezen: You can’t stop me, no-one can stop me! You want to fight me, bring it on!

Security 1: Daitezen, please calm down, we just want to stop this.

Daitezen: Kill me! That’s what it will take, kill me if you have the guts to. Nothing else will stop me.

Daitezen opens his arms wide, inviting an attack. The FFI security staff don’t move, merely staring at the blood covered figure before them. Daitezen lifts his baseball bat, menacingly waving it in the direction of the security staff. They slowly step backwards, fear on their faces.

Daitezen: As I thought, cowards!

Daitezen laughs manically, and charges at the security staff. One, two, three, four clean strikes with the bat, four security staff knocked to the ground.

Daitezen: Jumping me from behind wasn’t very smart. You don’t know how to fight, just bleed. So bleed for me! BLEED!

Daitezen lifts the bat, ready to attack the prone security staff. The sound of laughter is heard, Lilith still standing, watching the scene.

Lilith: This is fun! You really know how to get my heart racing Daitezen, but you already knew that.

Daitezen turns, the security staff forgotten.

Daitezen: Don’t mock me Lilith. Stand still if you want to fight me.

Lilith: You know I won’t fight you. I just want to hurt you again. Fighting is barbaric.

Lilith laughs, and then walks around the corner, out of view. Daitezen shouts loudly and angrily, echoing through the backstage area. Daitezen begins again to run, trying to catch her, and on turning round the corner, runs straight in to FFI doctor Douglas Park.

Douglas Park: Daitezen, what the hell are you doing!

Daitezen roars angrily, and swings the baseball bat at Douglas, who steps backwards and falls, in an effort to avoid the strike. He raises his hands in supplication.

Douglas Park: D-D-Daitezen, don’t do this please! Don’t let it get to you!

Daitezen stares at Douglas, and his eyes flash momentarily in clarity.

Daitezen: Doug, get away NOW!

Douglas Park: Please Daitezen, jus...

Daitezen: NOW!

Douglas crawls past Daitezen, who walks on without a second glance. The cameraman stops, and turns to Douglas.

Cameraman: Doug, are you alright?

Douglas Park: I’m fine, he didn’t hit me.

Cameraman: I’m not sure I can risk following him after that.

Douglas Park: You’ve done great. No-one should be expected to face that.

Cameraman: He’s a maniac!

Douglas Park: No... he’s just troubled.

Cameraman: What do you mean?

Douglas Park: I can’t talk about it... sorry.

The camera switches back to the commentary table.

Don Jackson: We’ve lost footage of Daitezen, we’re not sure where he is at the moment.

Chris Kayoz: What do you think motivated that attack?

Don Jackson: Well that woman of course. What did he call her? Lilith?

Chris Kayoz: I mean, why does Daitezen react to her that way?

Don Jackson: I have no idea Chris, I couldn’t underst...

Chris Kayoz: Sorry to interrupt you, but we have camera footage here, apparently Daitezen has followed that woman into the parking lot. It’s from our security cameras, so the quality isn’t so good, but we can show you that now.

The camera switches to a slightly grainy footage of the parking lot, which is dark and empty. Daitezen is standing in the centre of it, shouting.

Daitezen: Lilith! Come out NOW!

Lilith: Come and find me Daitezen.

Daitezen angrily raises his baseball bat, and runs towards the nearest vehicle.

Chris Kayoz: Please no, not another car written off!

Don Jackson: I’ve lost count of the number of cars that have been trashed so far on this show!

Chris Kayoz: Please, Daitezen, not my car. Please not my...

Daitezen smashes the windows of the car.

Chris Kayoz: ... car.

Don Jackson: *holding in laughter* Just buy a bike Chris.

Lilith is seen briefly on the video image, dashing between cars. Daitezen runs towards where she was seen, but she is nowhere to be found.

Daitezen: STOP RUNNING!!!

Laughter is heard, innocent, but with an edge of malice now.

Lilith: You’re pathetic, can’t even catch up to me.

A cameraman appears through the entrance to the parking lot, edging cautiously in.

Don Jackson: Quick, let’s get that footage up now!

Chris Kayoz: I don’t know how anyone could be brave enough to get near Daitezen right now.

The image switches to a slightly shaking camera feed, inside the parking lot. We see Daitezen standing, facing away from the camera. Lilith comes into view, walking behind two trucks. She turns, and the camera zooms in on her face. She is beautiful, pale skin, blood red lips, and smiling innocently. Daitezen sees her, and rushes towards her in a rage. She walks onwards behind the truck, and Daitezen follows, and we lose sight of them momentarily. The camera moves slowly around the corner, to see Daitezen lying prone on the ground, Lilith standing over him, her foot pushed down on the back of his neck. She smiles at the camera.

Lilith: It’s safe dear, come closer, he won’t bite now. He knows if he struggles, I stab my heel through his neck, so he’ll behave.

Daitezen glares angrily at the camera, but does not move.

Lilith: You see, it’s not the first time he has been on the floor at my mercy like this, isn’t that right Dai?

Daitezen continues to glare angrily at the camera, but does not respond.

Lilith: To introduce myself, I am Lilith Bloodrose. I am the reason that Daitezen is here, both in the ring, and on the floor. I am the reason he loves pain, he is addicted to it. I was almost worried when I saw you working with those guys in the ring Dai, you should be facing everyone on your own. How can you call yourself a masochist if you run away from pain like that?

Daitezen begins to struggle.

Lilith: Now now, that’s better. If there’s no struggle, there’s no fun, isn’t that right Dai? Look at you, covered in blood, you learnt that lesson well at least. Though if you ever thought that the pain you experience in the ring was anything compared to the torment I put you through, well... maybe I need to re-teach you.

Lilith reaches beneath her cloak, and pulls out a needle. She bends down, sticks the needle into Daitezen’s neck, and he almost instantly passes out. Lilith sighs, kicks Daitezen over laying onto his back, and lays the title belt on top of him.

Lilith: Ah, Dai Dai, my little champion. You’ll learn the difference between inelegant brawling, and the true beauty of perpetual torment soon enough.

Lilith leans down, and drags her nail across Daitezen’s cheek, drawing blood, though barely visible beneath the caked on blood. She smiles, then stands, and looks straight down the camera lens.

Lilith: Now my dear, I think it’s your turn for a little bit of fun.

Lilith steps towards the cameraman, who turns and starts to run. The image shakes, getting closer to the exit of the parking lot, until the camera falls to the ground, the lens smashing, the image now black. That same innocent laugh is heard, counterpointing the cameraman’s screams, as the sound fades away...
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV) Empty Re: Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV)

Post  Couragesand Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

EPIC Rp.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV) Empty Re: Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Amazing RP Very Happy I love this RP. The most entertaining one I have read. I love the storyline idea too.
Hats off to you, daitezen.

Back to top Go down

Now that the show is over (for reference, from the PPV) Empty just a quick rp

Post  Reaper Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 am

Reaper is seen in the back watching on monter .

Reaper: Well Keri give him a pass .

Reaper turns around and come face to face with Lilith

Reaper: I thought the air smell funky shouldn't you be like running around hiding wait to be that real scary crazy lady that Daitezen so afraid of ?

Lilith : You two Reaper should be afraid for you and Daitezen share a bond .

Reaper : Yep we both have nut job running around ,I have Keri Daitezen has you now if you don't mind
act like the wind and blow I'm not Daitezen I'm your screams and stuff don't bother me not one bite maybe hit a tanning salon get some color you'd be a hot chick maybe then Daitezen wouldn't be so frighting of you .

Lilith turns and walks away screaming .

Lilith : Reaper hear my words soon you'll see true suffering .

Reaper : What you going to do marry me , go spoke someone else

Reaper : now video man show me footage of all in the Impact title tourney .

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down