FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart's meeting

Go down

Hart's meeting Empty Hart's meeting

Post  Megan Nicole Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 pm

*The camera fades in to the Commentators desk waiting for the next match.*

Don Jackson: Tonight has already been an amazing night. Trey announcing the newest title, The LockDown title, and announcing the new General Manager of Final Impact.

Chris Kayoz: Yes, he's right. Stephanie Hart has been assigned the General Manager of Final Impact. With more power, God knows what she will do her siblings.

*The titantron comes to life with the camera on Stephanie Hart, working on paperwork. The doorknob turns, and Alex Hart opens the door, and He opens the door for Krystal Hart. They take a seat across from Stephanie, as they both smile.*

Stephanie Hart: What are you doing here? You know I hate you.

Alex Hart: Stephanie, that was the old us, we saw you in-ring, and are willing to let you in the official Hart family group.

*Stephanie smiles weakly, and looks down to her paperwork.*

Stephanie Hart: You ruined my life. Picking me up in a limo? I was a normal kid. Then you ruined it all. They all thought I was a rich, undeserving girl. The only good thing you did for me, was Train me. They could say I used you, but I don't.I say, I hate you.

*Alex and Krystal share glances to each other, then look back.*

Alex: Look sis, We found the era of our ways, were done attack people without purpose. Chickens attack people from behind. Were no chickens.

Stephanie Hart: The only reason your here, is to have power. Security, get them out of here.

*Two security guards come in the room, but Alex and Krystal stand up and counter their attack.*

Alex Hart swings his leg in the face of the opponent, and now is facing backwards
and takes a few steps, before running towards the opponent, backflips and drives his elbow into the skull of the security guard executing HardCore Cross Your Hart, and Hope to Die !!!

Krystal Hart jumps towards the opponent with the support of the ropes
and lands behind him then holds his left arm with her right, and with her left arm, wraps her arm around his head, and pulls the opposite ways of her arms, causing pain executing a devastating Hart lock

Krystal Hart keeps her ripping submission hold.
Krystal Hart keeps her agonizing submission hold.

Krystal Hart: This isn't over.

*Alex and Krystal leave the room, over the knocked out security.*
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down