FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks)

Go down

The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks) Empty The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 am

The cameras cut to the entrance ramp, awaiting for Edgar Jackson to come out. Edgar Jackson's music hits, the lights dim down and different colored lights fill the arena as the crowd boos, as Edgar makes his way to the ring. He picks up a FFI labeled mic off the steel steps and gets into the ring.

Don Jackson: Great, Now we get to see something exciting!

Chris Kayoz: Wheres Tom?

Edgar Jackson: Yes, Tom isn't with me because he is busy at the moment and I'm sure he wouldn't want to see all you mindless sheep in attendance today.

The crowd boos

Edgar Jackson: Well, well. Look at this, the crowd is still booing me. You people just don't get it do you? The more you boo me and Tom. The more angry we get, and the more angry we get, the more motivated we get, and the more motivated we get, the more we wan't to become Tag Champions! And you sheep wouldn't want to see me and Tom with the Tag titles around our waists, would you? But guess what, I promise you sheep that we will be the Tag team champions. I mean, just look at me and Tom, We were born to achieve greatness. We have achieved more than Bigs and more than Couragesand, I don't know why they think they stand a chance against us in the Tag Team Titles tournament.

The Big's and Couragesand's music hits, they walk down the ramp and into the ring.

The Bigs: Edgar, you can run your mouth all you want. But at the end of the day, It's about who leaves victorious. You can never become a champion at the state your in right now!

Edgar Jackson laughs and holds the mic up to his mouth about to speak.

Edgar Jackson: The only thing I will never do is become terrible wrestlers like you both. Everyone back in the locker room know that you will never win any gold here in Full Force Impact, so just go back to doing something you can do, like working in Walmart. Unlike you both, I will win gold whether it's tag gold or singles gold, I will become a champion in Full Force Impact, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Couragesand: Listen up, after you sold out and turned your back against the crowd. Our respect was lost for you.

Edgar Jackson interrupts Couragesand.

Edgar Jackson: Wait a minute, this is now about respect? First of all, I never sold out, I sold in! And this isn't about respect. So please carry on and think before you say your words.

Couragesand: This crowd loves me... Do you know why? I fought to the limit to entertain these people. This is something you could never do.

The crowd are cheering for Couragesand at this moment

Edgar Jackson: Incorrect courage, I destroyed myself for these fans, and what did I get? I got a load of cheering which was meaningless. Your still not thinking before your say something.

Couragesand: Your making me and Bigs really frustrated, How about we fight instead of talk? After all, This is wrestling!

Edgar Jackson: Oh I would love to. but don't you think its a bit unbalanced? Its two of you and only one of me. I thought you guys fight with honour? If you do then you wouldn't attack.

Couragesand and The Bigs are both in fury. They look like they desperately wan't to attack but after a while they stop and decide not to fight. Edgar Jackson smirks and leaves the ring with the crowd booing.

Back to top Go down

The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks) Empty Re: The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 am

good rp, a couple error's with Spelling. a Simple S.P.A.G. Check should fix it. But you should add the other tag team. so it would be more great...

like showtime n his partner come out n yall swap words with bigs n yall. then tom comes out with you. n yall have a huge brawl.....which the refs come down n break's it up.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks) Empty Re: The War Has Begun (Feedback, thanks)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 am

Okay thanks Trey. I went through a Spell check but nothing was wrong with it. And thanks for the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 am

np. like at the ending when you say fight me..reaper n showtime come out n say woah woah guys, don't forget reaper and i are in this league or tournament to. and we are here and want those titles more then you do....ect....
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down