FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War Continues(feedback please and thank you)

2 posters

Go down

The War Continues(feedback please and thank you) Empty The War Continues(feedback please and thank you)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm

The Bigs and Couragesand music plays and they both have mics in there hands staring at the crowd

The Bigs: Whats up FFI universe

Couragesand and Bigs enter the ring

The Bigs: We have come to address our two tag team rivals in this tag title tournament. Now first, Tom and Edgar are two great superstars but that isn't gonna matter cause we are better than them, and more charismatic and that's why we will beat them

Couragesand: Now to talk about our other opponents reaper23 and Showtime Jernigan. What can I say reaper is good and Showtime is a rising star but we are still gonna beat them both because we can.

The crowd cheers

Edgar Jackson and Tom Scott music plays and they come out ready to speak

Tom Scott: You two make me laugh saying that you'll are better than me and Edgar wow something must be wrong with you two.

Couragesand: Nothing is wrong with us but something is wrong with you'll and that is you'll are stupid enough to interrupt me and The Bigs

Edgar Jackson interrupts Couragesand

Edgar Jackson: We aren't stupid and we do what we want when we want but also get what we want. That's the reason we will beat you'll to get the tag titles.

The crowd boos Edgar and Tom

Edgar Jackson and Tom Scott enter the ring

The Bigs, Couragesand and Edgar Jackson, Tom Scott stand in the ring staring at each other face to face

Showtime Jernigan and reaper23 music plays and they both have mics

Showtime Jernigan: I think both of you'll forgot the two people that are gonna actually be the first tag champs in FFI history me and reaper23

reaper23: all of you in the ring are all stupid if you'll think you can beat me and Showtime Jernigan

The crowd boos reaper23 and Showtime Jernigan

The Bigs: Since you'll have so much to say how about you'll two come down to this ring and say that to our faces.

reaper23: No we will solve this when the tournament starts

The Bigs and Couragesand runs up the ramp after reaper23 and Showtime Jernigan

Showtime Jernigan and reaper23 leave the arena

Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson leave the ring and The Crowd boos them as they leave the arena

Last edited by THE BIGS1 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The War Continues(feedback please and thank you) Empty Re: The War Continues(feedback please and thank you)

Post  Showtime Jernigan Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 am

why did we get booed we arn't heels reap a tweener im a face
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

The War Continues(feedback please and thank you) Empty Re: The War Continues(feedback please and thank you)

Post  Rated Rs Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 am

here is what i do

The Bigs and Couragesand music plays and they both have mics in there hands staring at the crowd

The Bigs: Whats up FFI universe?

Crowed yells You

Couragesand and Bigs enter the ring

Bigs holds mic up to his mouth

The Bigs: We have come to address our two tag team rivals in this tag title tournament. Now first, Tom and Edgar are two great superstars but that isn't gonna matter cause we are better than them, and more charismatic and that's why we will beat them

crowed boos or cheers (what ever you are change it to one of the them)

Couragesand takes the mic to his mouth

Couragesand: Now to talk about our other opponents reaper23 and Showtime Jernigan. What can I say reaper is good and Showtime is a rising star but we are still gonna beat them both because we can.

The crowd cheers

Edgar Jackson and Tom Scott music plays and they come out with a mic and ready to speak

Tommy laughs

Tom Scott: You two make me laugh saying that you'll are better than me and Edgar wow something must be wrong with you two.

crowed boos

Couragesand: Nothing is wrong with us but something is wrong with you'll and that is you'll are stupid enough to interrupt me and The Bigs

Crowed chants (your tag team name)

Edgar Jackson interrupts Couragesand

Edgar Jackson: We aren't stupid and we do what we want when we want but also get what we want. That's the reason we will beat you'll to get the tag titles.

The crowd boos Edgar and Tom

Edgar Jackson and Tom Scott enter the ring

The Bigs, Couragesand and Edgar Jackson, Tom Scott stand in the ring staring at each other face to face

Showtime Jernigan and reaper23 music plays and they both have mics

Showtime Jernigan: I think both of you'll forgot the two people that are gonna actually be the first tag champs in FFI history me and reaper23

reaper23: all of you in the ring are all stupid if you'll think you can beat me and Showtime Jernigan

The crowd boos Showtime and reaper23

The Bigs: Since you'll have so much to say how about you'll two come down to this ring and say that to our faces.

reaper23: No we will solve this when the tournament starts

The Bigs and Couragesand runs up the ramp after reaper23 and Showtime Jernigan

Showtime Jernigan and reaper23 leave the arena

Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson leave the ring and The Crowd boos them as they leave the arena

it's good just try to add more detail
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down