FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First view of Shaydow

Go down

First view of Shaydow Empty First view of Shaydow

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Keri Richardson is walking backstage when a loud crash can be heard, she rushes towards the sound and have to duck as a dustbin comes flying past her. She finds Shaydow Tamriel busy slamming a sledge hammer against the notice board where the drafts has been pinned up.

Keri Richardson: "What on earth? Who are you?"

Shaydow Tamriel stops beating the notice board which now are dented and cracked beyond any hope of repair.

Shaydow Tamriel: "Who am I? WHO AM I? I am Shaydow Tamriel and for taking my brother from me, you will all pay!"

Shaydow Tamriel throws the hammer into one of the vending machines, the glass shatters and Shaydow Tamriel laughs like a mad man. Next he charges at the vending machine and dives feet first into it. He gets up and notice that two security members have run closer.

Shaydow Tamriel: "I fight something called Vivi tonight...no Rayden..."

Shaydow Tamriel laughs again, his voice seems on the edge of hysteria, the Security moves closer,

Security: "Please sir, calm down, you are clearly not feeling well."

Shaydow Tamriel rounds on the Security members,

Shaydow Tamriel: "Not feeling well? HA HA HA THERE IS NO RAYDEN!"

Shaydow Tamriel grabs Security by the throat, lifts Security up
and slams Security on the ground executing MORTAL Shaydow's Call !!

Shaydow Tamriel: "That is how much it hurts! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

The other Security member lifts his arm and swings it down,
Shaydow Tamriel blocks the Nightstick Shot
Shaydow Tamriel grabs Security's arm and pull Security to the ground, Shaydow Tamriel catches Security's arm in a leg scissor
and then wraps his hands around Security's face, pulling Security's head backwards executing Tribute to Benoit

Shaydow Tamriel keeps his strong hold!

Shaydow Tamriel gets up after releasing the hold, the Security members both groaning in pain, Keri Richardson takes a step back, away from him. Shaydow Tamriel grabs a nearby steel chair and smash it into the one Security and then the other, laying out both men cold. Then he drops the chair and grabs his hair, pulling them clear of his face, he turns to the camera.

Shaydow Tamriel: "I will have Rayden back and I will make sure of that!"

Shaydow Tamriel kicks a broken table out of his way as he turns and stalks away

Back to top Go down

First view of Shaydow Empty Re: First view of Shaydow

Post  Daitezen Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

I like it Smile

Make sure you card it for the show if you want it to appear though.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down