FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaydow meets Big Murph

Go down

Shaydow meets Big Murph Empty Shaydow meets Big Murph

Post  Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Shaydow Tamriel is walking down the corridor to the locker room, he is pouring a bottle of water out on himself and just as he comes next to a door it flies open and slams him right in the face. Big Murph comes walking out of the room and upon closing the door Shaydow Tamriel is standing frozen in place, with more water running out of the bottle onto his head. Just as Big Murph is about to say something Shaydow Tamriel slowly falls backwards like a tree cut off at the base. Rayden Tamriel comes along talking on his iPhone, he sees Shaydow laid out in a puddle of water and comes running over,

Rayden Tamriel: "Bro?"

Rayden Tamriel kneels down next to Shaydow Tamriel and gently shakes him,

Rayden Tamriel: Bro! Wake up sleepyhead!

There is no reaction and Rayden Tamriel looks up at Big Murph,

Rayden Tamriel: Did you see what happened here?

OOC: Just something to get us going Murph, I'll be gone for two weeks after Friday

Back to top Go down

Shaydow meets Big Murph Empty Re: Shaydow meets Big Murph

Post  Big Murph Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 am

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Actually, man, I don't know WHAT happened, but I'll take a guess at it: Your bro here was walking down this corridor here, playing in water like a damn 7 year old with too much time on his hands and I was on my way out, so I opened the door with too much force and hit him with it...(thinks for a moment)...no, if that would've happened, there would've been an impact that I would've heard; sorry, dude, I TRULY have no clue. Need any help, though?"[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down