FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Match

Go down

First Match Empty First Match

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

There is a loud crash and Mr.Tiny walks down to the ring with a mic in his hands.

Mr.Tiny: Tonight I will have my first match. I have no doubt that it will be easy. When I win this match it will help towards getting the rising star title. Now Mr. Sheenhan why dont you come down here so we can have a word.

Robert Sheenhan walks down to the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Now Mr. Sheenhan why did you tell Jamie Morgan that you want him to get rid of me?

Robert Sheenhan: I told him because...... I want him to have the title.

Mr.Tiny: You know that he wont get it, you know that if im in the match then I will get the title, dont you?

Robert Sheenhan: I believe that Jamie will get the title even if he faces you for the title.

Mr.Tiny: No you dont, stop lying to yourself. Thats why you put me in a match with Jamie Morgan tonight isnt it? You want to see if Jamie can beat me, but in your heart you already know the anwer dont you.

Robert Sheenhan: Like I said before, I dont know if you are the best because you havent had a match tonight.

Mr.Tiny: Im not talking about if im the best or not because I am. Im talking about me getting the rising star title and you want to know if I can beat Jamie. Now lets say I do beat Jamie, Will he still be in the picture and will I get any closer to the title?

Robert Sheenhan: Everyone is still in the picture even if they lose a match or not. Winning will help you, but I dont know if it will help you Mr.Tiny.

Mr.Tiny: Now why is that? Is it because I threatened you last week?

Robert Sheenhan: Others have threatened me already but you were the first and made a very bad first impression on me. Also, I just dont like you. Now who wants to see Mr.Tiny in action.

The crowd screams

Robert Sheenhan: Well that will happen right now.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

First Match Empty Re: First Match

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:26 pm

i think next week RP about me and u will be a good one tiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

dont forget this rp guys it is important. cheers

Back to top Go down