FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One warrior shell fall.

Go down

One warrior shell fall. Empty One warrior shell fall.

Post  Malphis Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

The camera comes to the backstage area in a room without much light, There are a couple of things that can be seen but not much. All you can see is Malphis sitting in a chair holding a skull pating it back and forth.

Malphis:"Yes my little one, My pursuite for total darkness of this federation has goten off to a fast start...."

Malphis looks at the skull as if it is talking to him.

Malphis:"Muroc was simply a way to show the world i am capable of devastating means of punishment and to show him that the darkness is better than the light is just another plus."

Malphis lifts the skull higher as if he is praising it.

Malphis:"That is right, It has been a busy week but now we wait for Robert Sheehan to make his decision on the competitors in the rising star title match or what i like to call it, The rising darkness title."

Malphis nodes to the skull as if it pleased Malphis.

Malphis:"Why yes, That is very pleasing to me. I ensure you i keep my promises even the one i made to Robert on the major show and the promise i made on sudden impact last week that i am bringing this show into a dark time."

As malphis finishes he sees the camera and puts his skull down.

Malphis:"Anyway Mr skull, I ensure that any superstar that gets in my way from the darkness are going to get a very erupt beating."

Malphis finishes the sentance and the lights quickly turn off then back on and malphis is gone the camera look around for where malphis went. Suddenly the camera fall and squeks are heard from two cameramen. Malphis nor the cameramen can be seen but heard.

Malphis:"I don't like people filming me without me knowing, What are you doing here?"

A voice is heard and if thought to be one of the cameramen.

Cameraman:"Ahhhhh, Malphis uhhh we wanted to see your rea,act,action when you see the message rebecca sent you."

Malphis:"I don't see any messages here? You had better not be lying to me."

Cameraman:"Over Near,ear your door sir"

Malphis walks over the camera with the two cameramen in each hand, Malphis grabs the message and reads it.

Malphis:"So i am vsing Portuguese warrior tonight?

The camera nod in hope trying not to look malphis in the eye.

Malphis:"Alright that is all i need to know."

Malphis walks over to a door on the other side of the room. Malphis opens the door then throws the cameramen down there.

Malphis:"Now that they're over and done with..."

Malphis walks back over to Mr Skull but does not notice he left the cameras on the floor.

Malphis:"Mr Skull did you hear that?, They want me to vs Portugues Warrior. A man who is truly a strong competitor. A man who can diss out alot of punishment with his big moves."

Malphis picks Mr Skull back up into his hands and stars at the skull.

Malphis:"I know, This one will put up much more of a fight than muroc last week. Muroc had some great natural ability but there's something about this guy, I can tell he is going to be tough."

The eyes on the skull turn red.

Malphis:"Yes i know, I must whip the floor with this guy to continue my reign of darkness over sudden impact.

The eyes on the skull go back to normal now.

Malphis:"All i can say Mr Skull is that tonight one warrior shell fall."

Malphis stands out of the chair still holding Mr Skull.

Malphis:"If it is the portuguese warrior or if it is the smoke warrior Malphis we will see. I am confident in my powers and i believe Mr Skull that we can beat him tonight, But i don't believe i should play around with this one like i did with muroc last week."

Malphis puts the chain back onto Mr Skull then holds the chain in his hand.

Malphis:"Hopefully Robert will see this match and know i am the only man that can hold that rising star title."

Smoke rises above malphis and Mr Skull as malphis walks into the room he threw the two cameramen into earlier as the cameras in malphis's locker room as shut down.
[/center]
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down