FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the smoke warrior

Go down

Interview with the smoke warrior Empty Interview with the smoke warrior

Post  Malphis Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:13 pm

The camera comes on the backstage area where Keri Richardson is ready to interview a superstar.

Keri Richardson:"Ladies and Gentlemen, Earlier tonight we saw two demented sadistic superstar join a pact to take over this company.We already saw Muroc's comments and now we are going to see the other half of this new tag team malphis."

Malphis walks into the shot with Keri, Malphis has an unussual look on his face.

Keri Richardson:"Now malphis, We saw your path of destruction last season where you destroyed Portuguese Warrior on more than one show and you had a title match against big murph but your first match here against Muroc you won and brang him into this dark stage of his career. Care to comment?

Malphis stares into the camera

Malphis:"I am the desiple of evil, The true meaning of evil and i brang a strong fighter into the darkness, Now he calls himself the king of darkness."

Keri Richardson:"That didn't exactly answer my question malphis..."

Malphis turns quickly to Keri with a dark stare.

Malphis:"I will tell you what i want, Your lucky that i don't just make a statement out of you. But you females are way too weak it will have no enjoyment in it."

Keri Richardson:"Well excuse me!?!?!"

Malphis:"You want your answer? Muroc is a reasonable tag partner but if he thinks he controls the darkness he is sadely mistaken."

Keri Richardson:"Ok, How do you feel about having a tag team with him then?"

Malphis:"I do not care who my partner is, I would much rather feel the tiny brains of my opponents ratterling around in the ring with only the punishment of myself but i lead muroc to the darkness, He needs much training."

Keri Richardson:"Ok malphis one las..."

Malphis knocks the title out of Keri's hand.

Malphis:"I don't want to listen to your voice anymore."

Keri Richardson tries to get the mic back but malphis grabs her by the neck and throws her to the ground.

Malphis:"Stay away if you know what is right for you. I think it would be quite fun i pulled each and every hair from your scalp and hearing your screams unless you would rather leave."

Keri gets up and walks away looking at malphis.

Malphis:"Superstars of the locker room be warned, Malphis and Muroc have arrived. Any superstar stood in our way will be eliminated until we fill that you have coped enough punishment. And trust me i love making people hurt."

Malphis gets a sick smile on his face as some smoke starts to raise to his feet.

Malphis:"I am always willing to dig my fist into the cranium of any superstar stept in my way and muroc had better be to."

The lights turn off and malphis is gone as the camera comes to the commentator's table for comments.

Don Jackson:"Some of the things malphis says are just sick to the bone, Like when he said pulling all of keri's hairs and hearing her scream."

Chris Kayoz:"I actually have to agree, Malphis is the kind of guy you want to keep calm, I believe he has been calm since he joined FFI well as calm as he can be."

The camera pans out.
[i]
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down