FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben confronts the audience

Go down

Ben confronts the audience Empty Ben confronts the audience

Post  benny the snowman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 am

The lights dim and a voice comes from the titon tron saying ' are you ready for... the fatman!' fireworks set of from all around the arena and out comes Ben in a chair being carried by 20 hooded figures with fatman t-shirts on. as ben gets crried into the ring and put down one of the hooded figures passes him a mic

Ben: Hello all, you having a good time

Audience: Boo! yu suck, you suck!

Ben: Now I know we've had are differences but I'm a changed man, I now look at you al from a different view now; last season I was an arrogant man who thought he was the best now I care for all and see everyone as a great talent which they are

The audience are confused weather to cheer or boo

Ben: I would now like to introduce you to the man who will help me be the best, now he's not usually named by his first name but without further adue my right hand man... my trainer Robert

Robert runs out and the audience cheer his name as he runs to the ring with a mic in his hands

Robert: Hello FFI, I finally get to come out here with my main man Ben, together we'll be the best and most loved people in FFI

Ben: Yes this is the mn that's helped me see things now in a new light, you may have seen earlier we were ighting but he sa the light and then made me see the light and as for my manager he is my manager in name, but I'll make sure he doesn't intervine in the way I go about and hopefully by the end of the season he is out of management and Robert will be both my trainer and anager

Audience: Whoo go Ben, go Ben

Ben: Man it feels good to finally hear cheering for me, i've got to say i'm glad me and Robert have worked together as we're going to be great together and more importantly we'll be gret with a large and amazing fan base behind us

Suddenly the lights go out, when they come back out Robert is unconcious in the middle of the ring and Ben is being held up on the top rope by his manager

Manager: I told you I would make your life a living hell

The Manager throws Ben onto Robert and does a senton splash onto both of them, The lights go back out and when they come back on the Manager has gone leaving Ben and Robert unconcious in the middle of th ring, on the titon tron is a message saying ' hope you have fun with the rest of your season Ben' then the scene qickly fades out
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down