FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

playing game

Go down

playing game  Empty playing game

Post  Reaper Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Reaper is seen sitting in his locker room getting ready for his tag match when there a knock at the door. Keri Richardson come walking in .

Keri Richardson : Hey Reaper heard what happen at the gym Reaper you know me I'm betraying you or working for Daitezen were just friend and i care for the both of you Lilith is just trying to play head games with you .

Reaper : Keri you know what i have a lot on plate I've just won the Impact title and now I have this tag match with Showtime and I have some masked guy running around trying to make a name for himself off me which you know isn't a good thing and yes i also have Lilith and Daitezen ,so i really have know time to worry about you and what your doing I'm sorry that you and Showtime split but hey chulk it up to lesson learn.

Keri Richardson : Yes i know Daitezen told me the same thing .

Reaper smashes his hand against cement wall of the locker room stare angry at Keri .

Reaper : What part don't you get Daitezen was giving a pass for his shot on me doesn't mean i still don't wanted pay back and it was done on your wish .

Keri Richardson : I know its just he my friend he just trying to look out for me .

Reaper : Well all the crazies are together Daitezen Lilith and you ,well have fun with your friends .

Keri Richardson : Your my friend Reaper as well and i would never turn on you .You know me better then that .

Reaper : Keri the way this season been going I trusted no one anymore ,But if your my friend that cool if your playing game with me that cool as well just remember I'm the master of the head games .

Reaper finishes tape up his hands and walks out of the room and down the hall and into Lilith who laughing licking her lips .

Lilith Bloodrose : Reaper nice to see you again standing up this time .

Reaper : Lilith how you been still trying to be scary I see .

Lilith Bloodrose : I'm telling you Reaper I'm here to help you watch your back Daitezen is out to get you .

Reaper : You know what I think I have enough going on Daitezen wants me he know where I am ,now I have a tag match to get ready for so why don't you go find Michael Lee and whoever enjoy the show .

Reaper walks away laughing as Lilith has her fit .

Reaper

Back to top Go down