FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Balance of Power

Go down

The Balance of Power Empty The Balance of Power

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Loud noises can be heard coming from the locker room, and the camera is vividly shaking as it nears the door. Inside of the locker room Christopher Bowes is standing there alone with a steel chair gripped in his hands. It appears bent, and it looks like Bowes completely destroyed his locker with it. Bowes looks over and notices the cameraman.

Bowes: “Come over here right now!”

The camera shakes sideways back and forth. We can vividly see the anger in his eyes, then he drops the chair to the floor and starts to calm down.

Bowes: “Alright, alright, I’m calm just come over here.”

The cameraman starts hesitantly moving toward Bowes, and stops when he comes near him.

Bowes: “There’s a reason why another week goes by without seeing me in action in Full Force Impact. Of course I’ve already told everyone watching the last few weeks why that is, so I feel like I don’t have to say what that is. Regardless, it seems like the higher-ups in this company don’t realize what they’re missing out on when I don’t have a match. I’m getting quite sick of it, so it looks like I have to take things into my own hands.”

Bowes snaps his neck to the left, and then to the right.

Bowes: “It looks like I have to make an example out of someone before anyone starts paying attention to me.”

Bowes starts slowly walking towards the camera.

Before Bowes can reach the cameraman all the way though, footsteps can be heard coming in their direction and the cameraman takes this time to run his ass off, but still tries to capture the image of the person who might of saved his life. As the cameraman stops running and turns around, he captures Big Murph standing at the end of the corridor just looking at Bowes. Bowes notices him as well and looks ready to pounce, but Murph begins to speak...

Murph: "Seen you around a lot. Seems like you have a few issues my man, issues that can easily be rectified. You say you want action and no one wants to step in the ring? Well, MAKE them. Stop beating up lockers and scaring the hell out of cameramen and take it to the ring. Highers-up won't listen? Make enough noise so the WHOLE world can hear."

Murph walks towards Bowes and stops inches away from him.

Murph: "Everyone's heard of Bruce Lee, right? Well, as renowned as he was for his martial arts, he was also one hell of a philosopher and he said something that I think applies here: "Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it. Try this one on for size: 'Quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough'. Tell you what, I'll step in that ring with you since you say no one will, I HAVE no fear and embrace anything you can dish out, but be aware, Young Chris, time is blood money and I never waste the 1st, spill alot of the 2nd & love the 3rd...what do you say?"

Bowes pauses a moment before speaking.

Bowes: "Well I made enough noise that you could hear it, so I guess that's a start. I don't live my life according to other people's quotes and beliefs, so I could care less what Bruce Lee thinks. I only know one way to live life, and I'm sure as hell not going to change that now. I'll admit that after hearing from the officials last week, I was becoming a little discouraged that I would be able to have a match in this federation. Yet here you show up out of nowhere agreeing to have a match with me. I will warn you about one thing though Murph, when I step into that ring, nothing else matters except beating my opponent. I don't care if you scream in pain when I lock in my Bowe Lock, or if I cut you open with a DDT. When you step into the center of the ring, I just hope you're prepared to do whatever it takes to win, because I hold nothing back."

Bowes glares at Big Murph as he starts to leave the locker room.

Big Murph calls out to Bowes as he's walking away.

Big Murph: "I respect your technical ability, I really do. But after I hit you with MPRD and crack your head open like a coconut, maybe then you'll understand what I just tried to teach you...good luck, you'll definitely need it."

Back to top Go down