FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Fact"ion About Money, Power, Respect

Go down

The "Fact"ion About Money, Power, Respect Empty The "Fact"ion About Money, Power, Respect

Post  Big Murph Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 am

[in the ring segment]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Ladies & gentlemen, welcome back from the commercial break; Don, while there's a lull in the action, I want to ask you something: Which superstar stood out the most from our first season in your mind as we kickoff our second season? Which superstar has done a complete three-sixty and made you take notice of them, whether good or bad?[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Man, that's a tough one...(scratches his head, then holds up a finger)...I gotta say Big Murph. Here you have a kid who all he wanted to do was wrestle and he finally realizes his dream and he gets dragged into that feud with Sledge over something so trivial. That was an epic feud, ending with the mysterious disapperance of Sledge...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Mysterious diappearance?! Don, Murph decimated him after their match then pretended to be a paramedic, commandeering a ambulance, driving it into the arenathen continuing the attack and as the man was strapped to a stretcher AND zipped inside a body bag! Then, to make matters worse, he drives to a construction site, drags him into a shallow grave filling it somewhat with shoveled dirt, then turning on a concrete mixer!![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: (stares off into distance) Chris, I will NEVER forget Murph's words as the mixer poured the concrete over Sledge:

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...from the dust you came, to the dust you shall return."

And I will never forget the image of movement &the muffled sound of screaming as the last amount of concrete filled the grave.I can honestly say that Big Murph HAS indeed changed.[/color]

[color=red]Without warning, a new & unfamiliar song begins to play and Big Murph appears with a mic...[/color]

[color=cyan]Big Murph: In case you were wondering a few things, let me help you out:

1. For the newbies, both fans & talent alike, my name is Big Murph, and I take care of business with an Iron Fist...no, wait, this isn't the 70s...I operate with a Diamond Fist!

2. My new entrance music? "Start From Scratch", by The Game off of his 2005 debut album, "The Documentary"; go cop it, it's a classic.

Anyway, I'm out here to send a message to ANYONE, regardless of brand alliance, to join my new stable: FFI: MPR, which stands for Money, Power, Respect. I will be visiting both brands to look for members. This is my decree: Challenge us & suffer; Attack us &Perish. Mission Statement: Divide, Decimate & Conquer. I don't promise fans or titles, what I promise is Money, Power, Fear, Respect... & destruction!We will show the powers that be what a true faction can do. You WILL be held accountable for your actions(or lack thereof) and the actions of your brothers, because, make no mistake about it, first & foremost, we are family. Remember, once you're in, you're in for LIFE.[/color]

[color=red]As his theme music starts up, Big Murph slowly walks up the ramp as the crowd is stunned into silence & the camera fades to black...[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down