FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A party backstage

Go down

A party backstage Empty A party backstage

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:52 pm

We see Keri Richardson walking along a deserted corridor backstage. She is approaching a wrestlers dressing room door. As she gets closer we can hear music blaring from behind the door. She knocks on the door but no one answers. Timidly Keri opens the door and is engulfed by a wall of sound. As the door opens wider we can see several scantily clad women dancing and rinking. In the centre of the women, dancing away madly is FFI's latest wrestling superstar Jura.

Keri looks around the dressing room in amazement before trying to push her way through the sancing bodies to get to Jura. She taps him on the shoulder to get his attention

Keri, (shouting above the music): "Jura! We're supposed to have an interview about your debut. You were supposed to meet me in the interview area 20 minutes ago."

Jura signals to a guy in the corner to turn the music off and one by one the dancers stop and slowly drift away.

Jura: "Hey Keri, you interrupted my party whats wrong honey?"

Keri: "Your interview? About your big debut. The fans want to know how excited you are?"

Jura flops down on a comfy chair and reaches for a beer.

Jura: "Well yeah Keri of course I'm excited, its my debut fight in front of all these great FFI fans. But come on! I'm only fighting The Pyscho Jason, its hardly a match to get excited about. The bells gonna ring, I'm gonna throw him about the ring some, then I'll lock in the Jura's Snare and its good night pyscho. I was hoping for a title match against Trey Johnson."

Keri looks at him amazed by his arrogance.

Keri: "The Pyscho Jason is a very experienced fighter, surely you must respect his reputation and ability?"

Jura sits drinking his beer not actually realising that was a question until the silence builds.

Jura: "What? Did you mean that? Are you kidding me? What reputation? What ability? The Pyscho is just a stepping stone on my way to a title shot."

Keri looks lost for words at how disrespectful Jura has been.

Keri: "Well..um....well that was a very insightful interview. I...um...wish you luck for your match tonight"

Keri turns to leave but Jura grabs her arm.

Jura: "Hey, could you do me a favour before you go?"

Jura flashes his lovely smile and suddenly he no longer looks the arrogant creep. Keri looks confused but a little flattered.

Keri: "er....yeah sure, what is it?"

Jura grabs his oiling lotion and throws it to Keri.

Jura: "You chased away my girls, can you oil me up instead?"

The picture fades just as Jura is pulling off his shirt to reveal his well muscled torso.

Back to top Go down