FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for Murph

Go down

Message for Murph Empty Message for Murph

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Backstage we see Keri Richardson with a microphone in hand, she appears to be following someone down the hallway.

Keri: Chris, I need to speak with you.

Down the hall we can see that Keri Richardson has caught up to Christopher Bowes.

Keri: Chris, can I have some comments from you about having your first match in Full Force Impact?

Bowes: Well the first thing I’d like to say, is that we should have had this conversation weeks ago. The second thing I’d like to say is… I don’t know why my opponent agreed to have this match with me here tonight.

Keri: It’s not like this will be an easy victory for you Chris, Cyrax is no pushover.

Christopher Bowes starts to laugh to himself.

Bowes: You can’t tell me that you really believe that Keri… can you? Well I guess you can, since you’re getting paid to ask questions like that. If anyone thinks that Cyrax will walk out with a victory over me, then they must be out of their mind. Personally I don’t know how anyone can be a fan of his.

Keri: Those are harsh words for someone who hasn’t had a single match in FFI yet.

Bowes: Harsh words yes, but I’m not lying, those are just my viewpoints on him.

Keri: Onto another subject, you had a confrontation with Big Murph earlier in the week on Final Impact. He was the first to agree to have a match with you.

Bowes: Actually yes, I do have a message for Big Murph if he’s listening.

Christopher Bowes grabs the microphone out of Keri Richardson’s hand, and the camera points to him.

Bowes: You should watch my match closely tonight Murph, because tonight… is just a taste of what you’ll experience when I step into that ring with you. It may not be next week, but when I do, you better be ready… you better be prepared to get Shipwrecked!!

Christopher Bowes tosses the microphone back to Keri Richardson and leaves the area shaking his head.

Back to top Go down