FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt IV of IV)

Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt IV of IV) Empty Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt IV of IV)

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 am

[Areana/ringside segment]

[color=orange]Big Murph comes from behind the gorilla position and heads down the ramp toward an empty arena and ring, bespelled and amazed that he finally made his dream a reality. he steps into the ring and stands in the middle and imagines how his first match will go and hears the crowd screaming his name.[/color]

[color=darkblue]"Meant To Live" by Switchfoot begins to play as I step through the curtain while the adrenaline pumps through my veins at NASCAR speeds, Iam excited and nervous all at the same time but begin to relax as I high five some fans and step into the ring. I stare into my opponent's eyes as I measure him up; he stands about 6' 2", 250 lbs. and the look in his eyes is pure destruction. We lock up and he evenly matches my strength but not quite as I quickly overpower him and hit him in the chest with a fierce Chop. He staggers a little then I catch him with a Hook Punch then a Forearm Smash and grab his head, tucking it under my arm and perform a Falling Neckbreaker...[/color]

[color=orange]Big Murph's revery is broken as he hears someone calling his name. He turns to see Kerri Richardson at the top of the ramp, waving and smiling at him. He climbs out of the ring and heads her way.[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Murph, good to see you. You look like you were in your own little world. What were you doing? Also, how do you like FFI so far?

[color=darkred] Big Murph[/color]: Well, Ms Richardson, to answer your 2nd question first, FFI is great. I've gotten settled in the locker room, had a great workout and gotten some lunch from the cafeteria. As far as what I was just doing, I WAS in my own little world, imagining my first match. I was just about to deliver my 4th move, a Falling Neckbreaker, when I heard you call my name. What's up, paying me back for that impromtu interview in the parking lot earlier?

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: No,I actually like spontaneity on the job; it shows creativity. Wait, did you say you were imagining your first match? Wow, I've never heard of someone doing that before. You must have a very vivid imagination. Hey, will you be incorporating the Viper into your entrance? I just love that ride!

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Hmmm, I haven't thought of that, but it sounds like a good idea. And, yes, I do have a vivd imagination. Ok, Ms. Richardson, would you care to get a cup of coffee and impart on me any knowledge you have of the business? The next best thing to reading is communication between people; there's nothing better.

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Sure, that's cool. And I have loads of knowledge to pass on to eager minds & ears. Let's go.

[color=orange]They walk out of the arena in search of a decent cup of coffee. [/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down