FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real nice, big guy

Go down

Real nice, big guy Empty Real nice, big guy

Post  Ben Malacam Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Big Murph is making his way backstage. Boos are heard through out the entire arena, while Christopher is getting attended to in the ring by the EMT's. As he makes his way around a corner, he comes face to face with Ben Malacam.

Ben: Real nice, big guy. I bet you feel like a big man now, huh? (Ben gets in Murph's face)

Big Murph: Back off punk. Don't make me do to you what I just did to Bowes out there. Besides, didn't I beat you last week? (Murph smiles)

Ben: No, you and Lacroix beat me and Cyrax after you jumped us from behind. And don't think for a second that what you did to Christopher a minute ago intimidates me. You jumped him from behind also, with a chair, after he had just finished a match. If you're so tough, I dare you to try it on me now. Come on. Take your best shot.

Big Murph just stands there. His face flushed with rage, fists clenched. Ben turns his back on him.

Ben: How about now? This is the way you like to attack your opponent, right?

Murph still doesn't move.

Big Murph: HAHAHA! Very funny. You're funny. Maybe you should stick with comidy and leave this business before you get hurt. Now, I repeat myself, BACK OFF!

Ben steps in even close now, toe to toe, nose to nose. His eyes fixed on Murphs.

Ben: What are you gonna do about it? Your cheese eating buddy isn't here to bail you out. You don't have any other friends here. You're just a sad little bully who needs to be tought a lesson. If I ever see you do that to someone else, you're gonna be the one that gets hurt, got it?

Ben steps aside to let Murph through.

Big Murph: Yeah I get it. But you get this, you're gonna regret threatening me. I'm gonna make you and your little buddy Cyrax wish you never signed that contract. You're stepping into a world of pain that you have never seen before. And it's just gonna keep getting more and more painful.

Ben: I look forward to it.

As Big Murph walks away, Cyrax comes up to Ben.

Cyrax: What was that all about?

Ben: Nothing, just letting him know that I'm keeping my eyes on him. Hey, great match by the way. Way to put on a show.

Ben shakes Cyrax's hand.

Cyrax: Thanks. Man I hope Christopher's ok. I don't like him much, but he didn't deserve to be trashed like that. We should go check up on him in a bit.

Ben: Yeah he took quite a nasty beating. I still can't believe that we lost to those losers last week. Guys like him and Lacroix really grinde my gears.

Cyrax: Mine to. I just don't understand how some people feel like they're owed respect without earning it first. I guess that's what seperates the boys from the real men. I hope we get a rematch. We'll teach them to try to intimidate us.

Ben: That would be great. I'd love to wrap my hands around those necks one more time. K, well you should go get your wrestling gear off and get dressed, I'll meet you at the infermary and check up on Bowes.

Ben taps Cyrax on the shoulder, and the camara fades as they go their seperate ways.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down