FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Mr.Tiny

Go down

The Real Mr.Tiny Empty The Real Mr.Tiny

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:17 pm

There is a loud bang and Mr.Tiny walks into the ring with a mic.

Mr.Tiny: Now I know that that most of you people out there hate me and I understand. What I learned from the federation that there is always a better. There is always a better for everything. Do you remember when I first came here and I though this federation was a disaster? When im now understanding that this is alot better then my last federation. There are people better then me here and the championships meant alot more then my last federation. The championships have honor in them and the title holders, well people respect them. This crowd, this crowd is nothing that I have ever seen. It is amazing. Also the..

Jamie Morgan: Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there. Now I know that you have changed but that doesnt mean anything. I saw you change when I beat you. You had this different look in your eye.

Mr.Tiny: Dont come down here and interuppt me again. You got that? Second that so called "win" you had, well you also know that robert paid the ref.

Jamie Morgan: Mr.Excuse again. Even the crowd thinks that you are making up excused. That of course doesnt mean anything sense they are worthless.

The crowd boos.

Mr.Tiny: You come down here and insult me and then the crowd! You are going to get the beating of your life time soon. you better watch out because im coming after you.

Jamie Morgan: I'm shivering in my boots!

Jamie Morgan leaves and walks back to the lockeroom.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down