FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Story

Go down

The Amazing Story Empty The Amazing Story

Post  The Forsaken King Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 am

(In Ring)

*Amazing is Standing in the middle of the ring with a mic, Walking around Sobbing.*

Amazing: "For the Past Month i have been Beaten to no end. Im sick and Tired of it. Today starts a new story, today im not going down without a fight. Im changing my ways. im sick of being the nice guy. yall want some now, Come get some. Because for the last month. I have noticed Nice guys Finish Last. So today. I will take on who ever wants to fight me bring it on."

*The Lights go out and when they come back on there are 2 hooded figures standing behind Amazing one takes the basebat and hits Amazing in the back of the legs. The other takes the steel chair and hits Amazing in the back of the head. They pull their hoods off and Reveal them selves. One is Fist of Winds, and the other is Kyrax. Fist of Winds picks up the mic and Begins to talk.*

Fow: "I come to work everday. And all i hear is this an that from you. So Rebelious Matt told me if i wanted to i could come out here and beat your damn ass. Im tired of hearing how your going to change your ways. Well from the looks of it you cant handle us. So how can you handle anybody else back there. They will leave just like this. Your weak, Rebelious, Cody, Kyrax, And myself have been trying to get that through your mind. So once you understand that. Then you will have a story that everybody understand."

*Fist hands the mic to Kyrax and He begins to talk.*

Kyrax: "Same here Me, Rebelious, Cody and Fow had a talk before me and Fist came out here. We are sick and Tired of hearing you wine about how you get beaten up every week. So what grow some balls and fight back. If you dont. Then its going to be the same thing every week. You lying on your back, Whimping and crying all over. So the Day you grow a set, and can face up against us. Is the day you will change, and have a understanding story. All you are is a Baby, that crys every single day. So get that through you head."

*Kyrax Throws the mic down and picks him up and does his finisher to him. Fow Grabs a chair and Hits him in the head with and bust Amazing wide open and just leaves him there, But before they get fully up the ramp, They hear a voice from the ring, A very low painful voice.*

*In a Painful voice*

Amazing: Yall think im just going to give up, well then why dont you come back to the ring, and fight me face to face instead of sneaking up on me. This is my story, im here to win, and fight for what i say. I promise you that yall wont win in a Face to Face Fight. Thats the Damn Truth. So come on Meet my story. Meet the new me. Because there is one oh thats real thats Damn Real.

*Kyrax And Fow look at each other and Smile and run to the ring, Amazing Grabs the Chair and hits Kyrax in the head with it knocking him down to the mat with force, Then dodges A mic blow from Fow and Kicks him in the gut and Does a Fantastic Rebel Twist. Amazing Grabs a Chair and puts it on Kyrax's head and gets on the top rope. He looks to the Crowd and Smiles, then jumps off landing both feet on the chair that is implanted on Kyraxs Forehead. Fow gets a cheap shot from behind with a baseball bat, but Amazing doesnt go down he turns around and Low blows Fow. He grabs Fow and takes him to the Commentators Table and and Does A Ultimate Unforgiven Attack through the Commentators Table. He Picks up the Mic and Begins to talk again.*

Amazing: "What did i say i told i wasnt the same person. I fight for what i believe in. Im not the Same person anymore. Rebelious Matt, Come get your Goons, I'm done with them for now. Thanks for the Entertainment though. Haha. Ill see you soon Rebelious Matt."

*The Camara Pans out and The Screen Goes Black*
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Story Empty Re: The Amazing Story

Post  The Forsaken King Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 am

FeedBack Please and i have permission
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down