FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only Amazing and Rebel Wrestler

Go down

The only Amazing and Rebel Wrestler Empty The only Amazing and Rebel Wrestler

Post  The Forsaken King Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

The Catylst Blasts threw the Speakers, When a fresh new signed All-Star Wrestler Coming running down the ramp to the Ring. He grabs a mic and climbs the top rope doing a backflip off of it, landing geting a loud cheer from the Fans!!

???: Wooooo......... Man what a wonderful day, Theres nothing better then The song Catylst and Me making entrace, haha. But first of all i should tell you my Name, My name is Amazing Rebel, Becasue i am............ The most Amazing and onlllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Reeebbbbbbbbeeeellllllll Wrestler.

Amazing Rebel: So i just came out here to say that im here to win matchs, not lose. You will see me lose rarly, I am Ammaaaazzzzinn.......

Amazing Gets rudly interupted when All amercian Nightmare Burst through the speakers and a strange man walks out with a mic. Wearing all black looking like a theif.

???: Hold up, Hold up, Hold up! Your Amazing, you only wish you were, ill show what amazing is!

The mystery guy grabs a chair and runs to the ring but Amazing just stands there and looks the guy in the eyes.

Amazing Rebel: Hahaha, What you think im scared of you. Wow it isnt my first time getting hit with a chair so you want to go. Bring it!

The mystery guy Whips the chair around but amazing slides under the dudes legs and turns him around kicking him in the gut Puting his Chin on his shoulder and jumping up Snapping his neck back makeing the Mystery Dude Face plant on the Mat Excuating, A LEGENDARY Rebel Twist.

Amazing Rebel: Thats why i am Ammaaaaaazzzzzzzzinnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg! Yea your no so big and bad now are you!

Amazing goes to the Mystery dude and takes his mask off, He gets surprised to see who it is, Amazing walks out the ring shocked of the appearance, just stunned and keeps looking back in disbelief of who it is.

Don: What the heck going on here, Does Amazing know him or something, Come on i want to know.

Chris: I know, im Confused does he know him or not, Dont just walk off with out telling us come on.

Don: For real, You cant do that!

Chris: Well, Keri is with Amazing right no.........

The lights go out and When they come back on The mystery dude is gone!

Chris: What the heck!

Don: Huh, What just happened.

Chris: Oh well! As i was saying Keri is with Amazing Dude right now.

The Camara Fades Backstage Where Keri is Interviewing Amazing Rebel.

Keri: Amazing what just happened out there, Do you know him?

Amazing: I can't Believe its him, How could i no notice.

Keri: Who Amazing, who is this Guy.

Amazing: This guy is a guy that i have known my whole entire life hood. He was a family friend, well not just a family friend he was like a brother to me, Like a dad to me, And he just going to come here and try to attack me for now reason.

Keri: Well, whats his name Amazing?

Amazing: His name is...........

Before Amazing Could finsh that Sentace He gets attacked by the Mysterious Dude. The mysterious Dude keeps hitting him with a steel chair.

???: You people want to know my name, Well my Ring name is Rebelious Matt.

Keri: Get the paramedics in here, Amazing doesnt look to good.

The paramedics come quickly to the aid of Amazing, While Rebelious Matt runs out the ring and drives off real fast!
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down