FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper show in style

Go down

Reaper show in style  Empty Reaper show in style

Post  Reaper Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 am

A long dark limo pulls up in front of the stadium the driver gets out and walks around to the passengers side, nervously he waves for security as the fans are going frantic, cameras flashing off blinding everyone .
Security comes out telling the fans they'll have to stay behind the barriers or they'll be ejected from the area ,the driver opens the door and this long legged, hot girl steps out. Michael Lee rushes over .

Michael Lee : I know you, holy cow your super model Angel Allnite .

Angel Allnite : Yes and your who? .

Michael Lee : Oh man I'm like your biggest fan, well yours and your sister Heaven' by the way is she here as well ?

Angel Allnite : Well yes, she is .

Slowly Heaven steps out of the limo and greets the fans, Michael is beside himself with excitement the two girls stand beside him while he takes a picture of the three with his cell phone .

Michael Lee : Well, didn't expect you two would be into wrestling .

Angel Allnite: What? why wouldn't we, well built men in tight shorts, rippling muscles .

Heaven Allnite : Plus one of our bestest friends invited us as his guest .

Michael Lee looks back at the limo to see Reaper climbing out, Impact title hanging between his legs waving to his fans, the Allnite girls join him for the fans pics posing tugging at the Impact title .

Michael Lee :Reaper hey man hows it going? .

Reaper : Michael you back stabbing little ( censor ) get lost .

Michael high tails it out of Reaper's sight dropping the mic, Reaper bends down picking up the mic turns to the fans .

Reaper : Now, we've seen these two model swim suits and other stuff so we know there hot, but can they carry themselves as interviewers.

Reaper holds the mic out for the girls .

Angel grabs the mic .

Angel Allnite : Ok heres what I think the fans wanted to know . Reaper how will you carry two title belts after tonights match?

Reaper : Well Angel thats why i brought the two of you .

Heaven Allnite: Reaper I have to ask, is Daitezen really a freak? you know how I have a thing for you know .

Reaper smirks at Heaven .

Reaper : Heaven Daitezen is as crazy as they come, but after tonight he'll be straightening out .

The three end the interview and head inside to Reaper's locker room .

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Reaper show in style  Empty Re: Reaper show in style

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:51 am

A long dark limo pulls up in front of the stadium the driver gets out and walks around to the passengers side, nervously he waves for security as the fans are going frantic, cameras flashing off blinding everyone .
Security comes out telling the fans they'll have to stay behind the barriers or they'll be ejected from the area ,the driver opens the door and this long legged, hot girl steps out. Michael Lee rushes over .

Michael Lee : I know you, holy cow your super model Angel Allnite .

Angel Allnite : Yes and your who? .

Michael Lee : Oh man I'm like your biggest fan, well yours and your sister Heaven' by the way is she here as well ?

Angel Allnite : Well yes, she is .

Slowly Heaven steps out of the limo and greets the fans, Michael is beside himself with excitement the two girls stand beside him while he takes a picture of the three with his cell phone .

Michael Lee : Well, didn't expect you two would be into wrestling .

Angel Allnite: What? why wouldn't we, well built men in tight shorts, rippling muscles .

Heaven Allnite : Plus one of our bestest friends invited us as his guest .

Michael Lee looks back at the limo to see Reaper climbing out, Impact title hanging between his legs waving to his fans, the Allnite girls join him for the fans pics posing tugging at the Impact title .

Michael Lee :Reaper hey man hows it going? .

Reaper : Michael you back stabbing little ( censor ) get lost .

Michael high tails it out of Reaper's sight dropping the mic, Reaper bends down picking up the mic turns to the fans .

Reaper : Now, we've seen these two model swim suits and other stuff so we know there hot, but can they carry themselves as interviewers.

Reaper holds the mic out for the girls .

Angel grabs the mic .

Angel Allnite : Ok heres what I think the fans wanted to know . Reaper how will you carry two title belts after tonights match?

Reaper : Well Angel thats why i brought the two of you .

Heaven Allnite: Reaper I have to ask, is Daitezen really a freak? you know how I have a thing for you know .

Reaper smirks at Heaven .

Reaper : Heaven Daitezen is as crazy as they come, but after tonight he'll be straightening out .

The three end the interview and head inside to Reaper's locker room .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:52 am

there mate, i fixed up some of the punctuation and spelling, the bit in red is the only bit i couldnt make sense of. you dont have to use it just thought id help out

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:55 am

cool thanks ill color it in and use it

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down