FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Best Thing

Go down

The New Best Thing Empty The New Best Thing

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Ring Announcer : Now Introducing The One the only one, The Shadowman, MORTETHHHHHHH

The whole arena becomes dark
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Morteth makes his way to the ring,
smoke hides the whole ring
Morteth goes up in the ring and grabs a mic

Morteth : Welcome to Sudden Impact new season, for those who dont know me i'm Morteth and i'm the new best thing on this show, your hero, the most charismatic superstar to set foot in this arena ever and in your house via satelite and cable televison

Fans reactions are mixed

Morteth : and for those who know me, be prepared i'll come for each and one of you, this is the dawn of a new era, my era the era of great things you people got used with low performace shows but i'm here now, the best enterteiner that will make you jump from your seats and scream MORTETH MORTETH

Fans reactions are mixed

Morteth : Thank you, now it's time, the moment is near, i feel it, you can feel it, everyone here can feel the electricity in the air it's time for 110% entertaiment time for mayhem, destuction and blood.

Fans reacts good to Morteth

Morteth : Well arent you people bored of waiting, i know i'm. Come on someone stand up and come to get the beaten for a life time. It's time to fight, destroy and end carriers, come dont fear it's time for your Last Stand, time to get Terminated by the Last Dive

Fans start cheering up for TETH

Back to top Go down

The New Best Thing Empty Re: The New Best Thing

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

its a bit to small but hope will be ok
put it before my match pls

Back to top Go down