FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny's Time Out vol.4 (rated rs please read) John Lartikus invite thing

2 posters

Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.4  (rated rs please read)  John Lartikus invite thing Empty Tiny's Time Out vol.4 (rated rs please read) John Lartikus invite thing

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

The camera shows Mr.Tiny in the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Hello everyone and welcome to Tiny's Time Out! This is the fourth addition of many soon to come. My guest on this weeks Tiny's Time Out is, drum roll please.

A drum roll starts to play.

Mr.Tiny:......Rated RS! Rated please come down here.

Music plays and Rated Rs walks to the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Thank you for being on the show. There is only one thing that I need you to do.

Rated rs: Yes, I know, you want me to be completely honest and I will be completely honest back.

Mr.Tiny: Yes, thats it.

Rated rs: I will.

Mr.Tiny: Okay, my first question is, What do you plan on doing on the remaining FFI wrestlers?

Rated: I will not anwser that because it is a secret and only I know.

Mr.Tiny: I figured. Well, that was the only question that I had planned but do you have anything?

Rated rs: Your pathetic, this whole show is pathetic. Why dont you make yourself usefull and help me destroy FFI.

Mr.Tiny: Actually, im trying to be good so Jamie and I can get a title shot. But, what I will do is call someone out to have a match with them.

Rated rs: Give them a beating, make them suffer.

Mr.Tiny: John Lartikus be a man and come out here and have a match with me.

Rated rs: You could have said that better.

Music plays and John Lartikus walks to the ring and gets ready for his match.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.4  (rated rs please read)  John Lartikus invite thing Empty Re: Tiny's Time Out vol.4 (rated rs please read) John Lartikus invite thing

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

This is one of my shorter ones
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.4  (rated rs please read)  John Lartikus invite thing Empty Re: Tiny's Time Out vol.4 (rated rs please read) John Lartikus invite thing

Post  Rated Rs Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm

it's about to get longer
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

?
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down