FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

listen gentle men

Go down

listen gentle men  Empty listen gentle men

Post  Rated Rs Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:01 pm

The camera zooms in You can see Rated rs standing in a room with Mr.Tiny, Gunner, ben the speedstar, Top Destruction

Don Jackson: Looks like a meeting is taking place

Rated rs: Gentle men please take a seat

Chris Kayoz: I Think Rated is leading it

Don Jackson: Most likely yes

Everyone expect Rated rs sits down

Rated rs: Gentle man thanks for coming I have invited all of of you because of our actions on sudden. Tonight i will address the fans and other members of ffi

Ben The speed star`: Who put you in charge?

Rated rs: No one

Ben the speed star stand ups: Well then why are you leading and doing everything?

Rated Rs: I’m not leading no one is and the reason why i’m doing everything is because I did the most damage on sudden and i’m looking like the main man

Ben The speed star: I don’t care i’m not goanna listen to you

Mr. Tiny gets up: Guys chill out and relax

Top Destruction: I know if we fight each other reaper is going to kick our heads in one by one

Ben The speed star: No he is going to kick all of your heads in one by one me i’ll take him out

Gunner: Hey guys everyone relax and sit back down we need to stick together

Rated rs: Everyone shut up and sit the (Censored) down

Everyone expect rated sits down

Rated rs: Like I was saying before tonight i will address people and Reaper might come and attack so I wanted to tell you guys it would be a good chance to attack him so now you guys think about it. And no one will be forced to come. Also remember our goal is the same our paths are different and we are not a group so expect back stabbing

Don Jackson: I'm looking forward to tonight

Chris Kayoz: I wonder if reaper will show up tonight?

The camera fades.
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down