FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen Tiny, and listen well.

Go down

Listen Tiny, and listen well. Empty Listen Tiny, and listen well.

Post  Gustavo Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 pm

The camera pans at the announce table, where the commentators start talking:

Don Jackson : "Ladies and gentleman, the crowd is roaring in antecipation, as we await for our next match!"

Chris Kayoz : " You're right Don, the next match is a one-fall between Arletta and Vahn. I can't wait to see these two battle on he ring."

Suddenly, the lights go out, and the arena is quiet for a moment.

The tron starts playing

(Remove this line when adding to the show, tron is in this link : [Only admins are allowed to see this link] )

All of a sudden, Gunner comes out to the ramp, holds up the mic, and starts talking :

Gunner : "I'm sorry to interrupt your show, audience." He says with a sarcastic smile.

Don Jackson : "What is he doing out here? He's not even scheduled for today's show!"

Gunner walks down the ramp, in direction to the ring, and grabs a chair from under the squared circle.

He places the chair in the ring, and sits down, to continue talking :

Gunner : "Now that we are all comfy in our seats, let's get down to business, shall we?"

The crowd starts booing.

Gunner : "Boo all you want, but you saw what happened on Final Impact, didn't you? I must say, winning is always good, no matter how. But I know things weren't supposed to turn out like that."

A guy from the crowd screams : "Even grandma knew you would lose that! You're one lucky man!"

Gunner : "You're right, I really am a lucky man. To begin with, I'm in the ring and have a contract, and you're just a random fan. So sit down, shut your mouth and let me finish."

The crowd starts booing again.

Gunner : "Now where was I... Oh, thats it. I'm a man of honor. And that is why I must settle the differences that happened on Final Impact here, in MY show, Sudden Impact. And that is why, John Lartikus, I ask you to be main eventing me, 1 on 1 against Tiny, in a no DQ match, next week."

Don Jackson : "Now that's what I call atitude. Asking to main event in a no DQ match against Tiny."

Gunner : "COO, I know you're a busy man and I helped throwing your brother into surgery..."

Crowd boos Gunner, making the arena echo with the noise.

Gunner : "But I think you can find a little time to think and place one of your biggest talents in a Main Event next week. That is all I ask."

Chris Kayoz : "All he asks... Did he already forget what he did to Trey?"

Gunner : "I guess I stole much time from your show tonight, grandma's beautiful boy, so consider yourself lucky that I am leaving now, and peacefully. Enjoy the rest of the show."

Gunner : "And Tiny, if you really are a man, you'll accept this challenge, and show up next week if Lartikus does the right thing."

Modest starts playing, as Jamie Morgan stares at Gunner, from the ramp.

Don Jackson: "What does Jamie want?!"

Chris Kayoz: "I Dont know, but it got to involve Mr Tiny in some way."

Jamie Morgan is at the top of the ramp with mic in hand

Jamie Morgan : "Hey Gunner....... Did errrrrr did you just challenge Tiny to a match?"

Gunner : "No, I think I called him to watch Twilight. Of course I did, any problems with that?"

Jamie Morgan : "Well as anyone in this building will tell you, Tiny is my tag team partner, so, errrr, if you want to go against Tiny you got to go through me first..."

Crowd starts chanting Morgan

Jamie Morgan : "How about next week, the two of us have a match and if you beat me, you get Tiny, and if I beat you, you have to be our pet 'til the PPV?"

Gunner: "Under one condition hotshot."

Jamie Morgan : "You call it."

Gunner : "If Tiny gets into the ring, at any time, or you lose, you get to babysit Leonidas until the PPV."

Jamie Morgan : "Who's Leonidas?"

Gunner : "Wait a moment."

Gunner grabs the cellphone, and makes a call, a little bit later, a dog comes out at the ramp.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Gunner : "That's Leonidas, be ready to babysit him until PPV, because next week we have a match."

Modest Starts playing again as the two stare at each other and Jamie Morgan leaves the ramp

Don Jackson : "Sounds like we got a great match happening next week Chris, and I guess Lartikus will be watching it closely!"

Chris Kayoz : "We sure do Don. And do we have any kind of prohibition for dogs in FFI? I never saw one backstage before!"

Gunner : "He may be a dog, but he's more entertaining than you Chris!

Last edited by G Gunner on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

Listen Tiny, and listen well. Empty Re: Listen Tiny, and listen well.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 pm

nice rp but you could put this at the end

Just as gunner leaves the ring. Modest starts playing in the stadium speakers

Don Jackson: What does Jamie want

Chris Kayoz: Dont know but it got to involve Mr Tiny in some way

-Jamie Morgan is at the top of the ramp with mic in hand-

Jamie Morgan: Hey Gunner....... Did errrrrr did you just challenge Tiny to a match

Gunner: Yeah whats it to you

Jamie Morgan: Well as anyone in this building will tell you Tiny is my tag team partner. So errrr if you want to go against Tiny you got to go through me first

-Crowds chanting Morgan-

Jamie Morgan: How about next week me and you have a match and if you beat me you get Tiny and if I beat you, you have to be our pet til the PPV

Gunner: Your on

-Modest Starts playing again as the two stare at each and Jamie Morgan leaves the ramp-

Don Jackson: Sounds like we got a great match happening next week Chris

Chris Kayoz: We sure do Don

Its up to you should make it abit more interesting but it is your RP mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavo Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Re-edited and incremented a bit mate.
Thanks for the contribution
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down