FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny's Time Out vol.5 (Gustavo)

3 posters

Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.5  (Gustavo) Empty Tiny's Time Out vol.5 (Gustavo)

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:17 pm

The camera shows Mr.Tiny in the middle of the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Hello and welcome to the fifth installment of Tiny's Time Out. This week my guest will be someone who when he joined he did not like me very much. Drum roll please.

A drum roll starts

Mr.Tiny: My guest is........Gustavo Gunner! Gustavo can you come down here?

Music plays and Gustavo Gunner walks to the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Thank you Gustavo. Now do you promise to anwser my questions truefully and in return I will anwser yours truefully.

Gustavo: I promise. Let me say this, you and Jamie will not beat Couragesand and Banditos for the tag titles. They will destroy you even if you get a chance at it which is very slim.

Mr.Tiny: So why do you still hate me?

Gustavo: Because I'm not going to waste my time playing friends with people I have to beat down week after week to prove I'm better. The real point is I AM better, and no referee mistake is going to disproof that, not even a fluke win by you or that friend of yours Morgan. You are the first one to step in my way. To put it simple, you're my stepping stone to greatness.

Mr.Tiny: So you have the first statement, very well. First of all, when Jamie and I get the shot we will win, second of all, why do you not like me?

Gustavo: I dont like you because your you. You are small, arrogant, and worst of all you are a wimp.

Mr.Tiny: Im a wimp? Then are you ammitting that a wimp beat you in a match? I did beat you in that match.

Gustavo: You did not beat me the ref lost his glasses and didnt know when I got out of the pin, duh.

Mr.Tiny: Your not the brightest I have seen. You walk around with a dog wearing sunglasses!

Gustavo: Brightest? You really want to talk about who is brighter with me? Let me say this, I have talk with some people backstage and your not one of the people in the top of the bright list. Leonidious is a cool dog that can do alot more then you think, dont talk bad about him

Mr.Tiny: I dont like the tone you are using with me and may I remind you that I did win.

Gustavo Gunner walks over to Mr.Tiny ready to punch him when music plays and Jamie Morgon comes racing down to the ring.

Gustavo Gunner backs off.

Gustavo: Forget it, im leaving, this is dumb.

Gustavo Gunner leaves the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Thank you for tuning into Tiny's Time Out.

The camera fades out.

Last edited by Mr.Tiny on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed more stuff)
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.5  (Gustavo) Empty Re: Tiny's Time Out vol.5 (Gustavo)

Post  Gustavo Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Its cool.

Maybe we could add in something with Leonidas, I'd like to use him this season and the next.

And a bit more discussion, about the real reason why I hate you :

Gunner: You are the first one to step in my way. To put it simple, you're my stepping stone to greatness.

Tiny: So why you stil hate me?

Gunner: Because I'm not going to waste my time playinb friends with people I have to beat down week after week to prove I'm better. The real point is I AM better, and no referee mistake is going to disproof that, not even a fluke win by you or that friend of yours Morgan.

_____

Possibly add some of this in the rp with colors and we have a deal.
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

Post  Muroc Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm

i love the tinys time out but you could ask little bit more unpleasant questions and more questions too witch could make the quests feelings boil and sometimes even a little fight could start and you could also say that something socking to the quest like i will outsine you anythime or you just completely suck etc. Keep this up i love it
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm

I try my best with it but sometimes I just dont know what to do with it. Not to be mean but I dont know that much about other characters to make good questions, I try to look at thier other rp's but I cant do it. I really like doing this kind of rp though. I will put your part in and try to add some more after it.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down