FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand VS Smoke

Go down

Sand VS Smoke Empty Sand VS Smoke

Post  Malphis Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 am

The camera comes onto the Arena where Don Jackson and Chris Kayoz are talking

Chris Kayoz:"So many great matches are going to be taking place there. I mean there is Big Murph defending his rising star title against Forsaken king and Ben Malacams that is sure to be a good match, The IMpact title, Showtime Jernigan vs Reaper23.

Don Jackson:"The Fallen Title is on the line aswell when Daitezen vs Portuguese Warrior vs Nicohhh."

Suddenly the lights turn off interupting the commentators

Don Jackson:"What the hell? I was talking."

The lights come back on as Freak on a leech by Korn plays and malphis walks onto the Ramp with Mr Skull. Malphis lifts Mr Skull as fire explodes out of the ramp on each side of him. Malphis continues down to the ring with a microphone

Chris Kayoz:"Well alot more matchs including the one that man is in the Money In The Bank fatal four way match."

Malphis enters the ring preparing to talk

Malphis:"Why must i vs two of my good friends at the PPV? Seriously management. You might aswell have all these wrinkle faced peasents with your power that's how bad you are."

The fans boo at malphis

Malphis:"Management is always trying to keep me down. I mean look at Jordan Bowe why would you let that idiot be my manager."

The fans boo even louder at the name of jordan Bowe

Malphis:"Now i need to vs my Good friend Muroc and Rated Rs. This is a conscription..."

Malphis just realises he got the word wrong

Malphis:"Wait i mean umm whats the word...."

malphis is thinking hard

Malphis:"Oh that's right CONSPIRACY! I am the smoke warrior malphis and i need to provide for my family, Billy,Samantha and mr SKull here."

Mr Skull's eyes light up red

Malphis:"Well after i win Money In The Bank no one ill be able to critise about my poor family nor me. But why wait until the match? I am going to begind tonight. I have a match against CourageSand tonight. So CourageSand i know you can be very sandy but if you put sand in my eyeor something i am going to throw you over the ropes right through that commentator's table."

Malphis:"After tonight Couragesand you wont want to put your tag titles on the line because you are too hurt. But i just need to be careful not to hurt you too bad because then samantha may give you CPR and well then i would have to kill you. By the way sandy man Have a good time."

The lights go out and then back on when Malphis is gone
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down