FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ressurction of the smoke warrior(Part 1)

Go down

Ressurction of the smoke warrior(Part 1) Empty Ressurction of the smoke warrior(Part 1)

Post  Malphis Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 pm

The titan tron shows a video, It seems the camera is set in a graveyard. The camera rises to show some feet then continues up as a man raises his head. It seems the man is sitting on a gravestone. He his wearing a plain black mask along with a simple black costume

???:"Peasants of LWA... This is your true king, The master of dominance. Now i have a new appearance."

Malphis feels around his mask

???:"This is the smoke warrior malphis."

Some boos can be heard over the video.

Malphis:"Now i am sure that everyone is wondering why i did what i did to Rated Rs, Last season everyone believed we were friends, But you see Rated Rs is not a true friend like my dear friend Muroc is. Rated Rs you should quite wrestling and pursue being a rapper because if you don't i am going to make you a napper when i lay you out in that ring just like i did after our money in the bank match and earlier this week."

Malphis lowers himself from the gravestone and slowly walks while talking

Malphis:"Last Season i realize that i made a mistake, I lost what i was and that is the only way i mistook you for a worthy man. You deserve to suffer just like all those other peasants that shell be inducted into the darkness."

Malphis continues walking as fog starts to hide his face

Malphis:"I am sick of waiting, Now i am going to grow my reign of darkness and will take no prisoners. No one is safe. Especially Rated Rs. When i arrive to the arena tonight i am going to call out Rated Rs and remind him what i have done to him."

Malphis stops as darkness is slowly rising over the lens of the camera

Malphis:"Rated your actions have caused the agony that every creature i feel fitting feels when they are inducted into the darkness. All of them will feel the wrath of Malphis Including this fool that is recording me."

Suddenly a fist is thrown past the camera when the camera falls to the ground. Malphis pulls the camera man into the shot as he begs Malphis to let him go.

Malphis grabs the camera man by the throat and leans him on a gravestone in the graveyard. Malphis opens his mouth as some kind of fog comes onto the camera man who starts coughing rapidly. Malphis grabs the camera man by his shirt and moves him away from the gravestone then throws the camera man straight into it. Malphis now grabs the camera and turns it around. Malphis walks away with the camera as it is turned off.
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down