FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murocs speaks he's mind

2 posters

Go down

Murocs speaks he's mind Empty Murocs speaks he's mind

Post  Muroc Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:00 am

Through Difficulties to Defeat By diablo starts playing and Muroc comes from the backstage and starts walkign down the ramp holding microfone in he's hand. Muroc enter the ring and raises he's hand in the air and crowd reacts to it by boos.

Muroc: This week titans will colide. And i mean titans. Every tittle will be on the line. In every match the winner will be happiest man on planet. But the loser. The loser will be saddest man on planet.

Muroc takes a moment walking in the ring and crowd starts chanting shut the hell up

Muroc: As i was saying the loser will be saddest man on planet. And i know exactly why. You all idiots here tonight know that i am on the losing streak. I am greatfull about that it started early on my career but now it has been going for too long. If i lose Money in the bank i might never get a shot at tittle becose of my win lose record.

Crowd cheers becose they don't want Muroc to win Money in the bank

Muroc: I have been in Full Force Impact since it started and i have not anchieved anything i mean absolutely nothing. Sure i have had many classic matches wich will be talked about even when i am dead. I have caused terror happines joy and dark times in Full Force Impact. But almost everytime when i compete in this ring i have fallen short. But unlike you idiots here tonight i am going after my dream. And what you do? You just eat junk food and expect everything come to you without doing anything.

Crowd starts chanting we don't need you

Muroc: You don't need me? You are dead wrong. Without me this company would not have survived even from the first season. And even superstars on the back must be thinking why they would not survived and my answer to you is because i'm just that damn good. I'm so good that last week i did not have a match because John Lartikus did not find me opponent who had the guts to enter in the ring with me.

Crowd starts chanting we love junk food and Muroc seems very confused

Muroc: No wonder you all here all just ugly fat shitty bastards. But i actually have something to talk about you tonight. It's not about the empire of darkness. It's not how i will take every soul and it's not even about my revenge on couple low life champions. It's about tonight what is going to happend and what was supposed to happend.

Crowd chants what

Muroc: We know that Malphis is sceduled to have a match against Couragesand who is better known as Sand. It's going to be on hell of a match no doupt about that and i wish all the best for Malphis. And Malphis even you can take almost anything what is given to you in that ring i hope that you aint going to take on of those sandline booms or what is it called anyway like i care but don't take it if you don't wanna become my dead victim at evolution.

Muroc takes a little breath and walks around the ring.

Muroc: And then we have Ben the speedstar vs ben Malacam I don't know about either of those guys expect Malacam is having a match for some tittle don't even know wich one. And then there is Ben the speedstar it is nice to see him competing because i don't know him it would really akward to wrestle against him without knowing anything about him. And now Rated RS

Muroc walks around little curious look on he's face

Muroc: The question is why Rated Rs is not competing tonight when the rest guys from our match is having a match. Is john Lartikus trying to push him in to victory when he is going in to match fresh when the rest of us are banged and bruised up. Rated and Malphis i know that we are friends or atlest i think so but when our match starts you are my enemies and i wont back down from a fight i am going to finish you of and try to end your careers like i try to do everytime when im in that ring and i expect you to do the same to me winner takes all losers get nothing. Last year when i lost Money in the bank to showtime i felt so empty and he cashed it in at the same night. Like i would have done. I am not sure will we be friends after the end of this match but i am going to raise winners hand if it's either of you and i am going to help you cash it in. But if i win will you do the same to me?

Muroc: I hope so but it dosen't matter because you are possibly not even able to stand up after the match. But i still have one more thing.

Muroc takes a mean look on hes face and takes the microfone in to he's mouth.

Muroc: Portugese warrior you had the guts to accept a match against me and i can sure you that it was the worst mistake on your life. I'm going to break your ankle with the reign of darknes and rip your hand of with my move and finish you off with a absolute darkness hitting your head in the mat.

Crowd boos to Muroc

Muroc: senhora desaparacer abaixo Portugese Warrior.

Muroc leaves the ring while crowd boos to him
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Murocs speaks he's mind Empty Re: Murocs speaks he's mind

Post  Reaper Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:02 am

good rp muroc

Reaper

Back to top Go down