FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Games

Go down

Mind Games Empty Mind Games

Post  Megan Nicole Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm

*The camera opens to a scene in the Evil-Hart's locker room where Alex is spiking his hair in the bathroom, as Krystal does he make-up in the separate mirror. There is a knock on the door, and Alex throws a Adidas shoe in reply.*

*There is silence, and another knock. Alex goes out of the bathroom and leans onto the door.*

Alex: Go away, or face the Consequences.

*Footsteps are heard, but then another knock comes, but is repetitive this time.*

Krystal: Just go and get him. I'm pretty sure he needs a makeover.

Alex: Heh.

*Alex opens the door, to nobody. He then closes the door, and the knocks come back. His face is red in embarrassment, as he looks to see if anybody else heard the knocks, or saw the person. He see's a girl, and she is laughing at Alex. He smirks back, and slams the door.*

Alex: Nobody. Probably that wanna-be Showtime. Let's pay him a visit, shall we?

*As Alex reaches for the door knob, more knocking is heard. And His eyes pop open. He quickly opens the door, and sees nobody, but instead of the woman standing there, Trey Johnson is standing there, awkwardly looking at Alex.*

Trey Johnson: Alex, you look weird. Your face is all pale, is there a ghost?

Alex Hart: Oh, how funny are you? Go back to ruining FFI, okay?

*He closes the door, and looks at Krystal, who is staring at him.*

Krystal Hart: What are you doing? There was no knock. And you look pale. What's wrong?

Alex Hart: I don't know, I feel lightheaded, and -

*Alex hears more knocking, and opens the door, now to see Reaper standing there.*

Reaper: Poor Alex, looking like he's drunk. Why don't you get a life, and stop looking at me.

*Alex closes the door, and fall's back, knocked out on the floor. Krystal runs to his side.*

Krystal: Alex!? Alex!? Are you okay?

*Krystal runs out the door, calling for help. A Medical Personal enter the room, and takes Alex out on a stretcher. The screen fades to black.*
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down