FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Era Begins

Go down

The Era Begins Empty The Era Begins

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Written in the stars by Tine Tempah begins to play as the fans are a mix between cheers and boos. Bford comes out and stands on top of the stage looking at all the fans. He then makes his way down the ramp, as fans pat him on the back.

Bford walks up the steps then steps into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle staring at all of the fans. He then motions for a mic and is handed one as he sits on the turnbuckle

Bford: Bford here... with a few words.

Some fans cheer after hearing one of his signature sentences.

Bford: Well, it is 2012, and as I said the last PPV, this season will be a season, of Greatness.

But that was when I was on the major show roster....... and now, I'm here.... Don't get me wrong. I'm still here to provide you all with some of the greatest wrestling ever to be seen. But it doesn't seem like I'll be able to become Lockdown Champion..... But hey, what can you do about it?

It won't affect me becoming a future hall of famer or legend here. My story has yet to be told. I will become a champion. So as I debut today, I want my opponent... whoever it is... to know thay I am....

Theeeeeeeeeeeee CHAMP!!!!!... B....Ford!

Bford drops the mic and leaves as his entrance music plays

Back to top Go down